Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Need to add intro text and singles extra fields in the search results. I tried solutions in 2 older posts and none of them are working: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/k2-intro-text/ and https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/description-in-product-filter

I need this asap

Glad to see the improvements on the search module from k2filter, very SAD to see the search result is not using k2 code anymore, neither a single clue on how to customize it….

Being an extension mainly for extra fields, not being able to put the in display, SUCKS!!!

elliotwebdesign Friend

Also deleted a text field i set to test from k2. is not showing anymore in the component page but is still showing in the search module in the front end.
    Did indexed, cleared all caches and cookies. Seems your indexing engine does not delete, just adds….

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I have reported your request to our developer. We’ll consider adding it to next version.

elliotwebdesign Friend

Client is waiting. If you do not provide a solution I will have to return the extension and get my money back…

elliotwebdesign Friend

that will no be acceptable. I an checking with the client but most likely will be asking for my money back.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

As we are a bit short on staff at the moment, it will take time to help you customize this. If you don’t mind, please wait for few days, we’ll try to give you the solution.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

You can try this.

Edit the file : /plugins/jamegafilter/k2/helper.php Look for :

foreach ($extrafield AS $ex) {
                foreach ($exf AS $ef) {
                    if ($ex->id == $ef->id) {
                        if ($ef->type == 'multipleSelect' || $ef->type == 'radio' || $ef->type == 'select') {
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['value'] = array();
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['frontend_value'] = array();
                            $realval = json_decode($ef->value);
                            $evalue = is_array($ex->value) ? $ex->value : array($ex->value);
                            foreach ($realval AS $r) {
                                if (in_array($r->value, $evalue)) {
                                    $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['value'][] = (string) $r->value;
                                    $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['frontend_value'][] = $r->name;
                                }
                            }
                        } else if ($ef->type == 'date') {
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['value'][] = (string) strtotime($ex->value);
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['frontend_value'][] = (string) strtotime($ex->value);
                        } else {
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['value'] = $ex->value;
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['frontend_value'] = $ex->value;
                        }
                    }
                }
            }

Change to :

$exid = 0;
            foreach ($extrafield AS $ex) {
                foreach ($exf AS $ef) {
                    if ($ex->id == $ef->id) {
                        $item->extrafield[$exid] = array();
                        if ($ef->type == 'multipleSelect' || $ef->type == 'radio' || $ef->type == 'select') {
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['value'] = array();
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['frontend_value'] = array();
                            $realval = json_decode($ef->value);
                            $evalue = is_array($ex->value) ? $ex->value : array($ex->value);
                            foreach ($realval AS $r) {
                                if (in_array($r->value, $evalue)) {
                                    $item->extrafield[$exid]['name'] = $ef->name;
                                    $item->extrafield[$exid]['value'] .= $r->name.', ';
                                    $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['value'][] = (string) $r->value;
                                    $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['frontend_value'][] = $r->name;
                                }
                            }
                            $item->extrafield[$exid]['value'] = rtrim($item->extrafield[$exid]['value'], ', ');
                        } else if ($ef->type == 'date') {
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['value'][] = (string) strtotime($ex->value);
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['frontend_value'][] = (string) strtotime($ex->value);
                        } else {
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['value'] = $ex->value;
                            $item->attr['ct' . $ef->id]['frontend_value'] = $ex->value;
                        }
                        $item->extrafield[$exid]['name'] = $ef->name;
                        $item->extrafield[$exid]['value'] =  $ex->value;
                        $exid++;
                    }
                }
            }

Then index again.

Edit the file : /plugins/jamegafilter/k2/layouts/default/product-item.php

Place this code anywhere you want.

{#extrafield}
        {#.}
            {name} : {value} <br/>
        {/.}
    {/extrafield}

This will display all the extra field assign to item.
    Please wait for new release if you want fully function.

elliotwebdesign Friend

cant keep spending time n this. i lready get the client other solution.

Please return the money for this extension

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

@elliotwebdesign Moonlight already gave the solution to your issue in his reply above.

elliotwebdesign Friend

Is not a solution, as i can see that will display all customs fields, not individually. Plus is a hack. After 2 days of request, you responded:
    "I have reported your request to our developer. We’ll consider adding it to next version."
    So I found another way with the client.
    Any way solution came 5 days after requested when already worked it out with the client. I can´t have a client waiting for 5 days for a solution that would not know if coming.

Also i do not see you addressing the other bug i mentioned:
    "Also deleted a text field i set to test from k2. is not showing anymore in the component page but is still showing in the search module in the front end. Did indexed, cleared all caches and cookies. Seems your indexing engine does not delete, just adds…."

You claim in the homepage: "100% Money Back Guarantee No hassles, no question asked!"

So, stop making a hassle and return the money. Extension is useless as it is now. Not even mentioning the bugs. I do not pay for your bugs or your testing/debugging.

Anonymous Moderator

@elliotwebdesign

If you decide to ask for refund, you need to uninstall our products fully then submit your refund request at https://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/refunds .

elliotwebdesign Friend

Megafilter is not installed in the site since you told me cannot get what i want.
    Return the money now. Stop wasting my time

Anonymous Moderator

@elliotwebdesign
    We require all refund requests to be processed via our private channel at https://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/refunds no exception. Please help to submit your request via our refund page to go through the official procedure.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum