Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello when i translate content i have this error

Failed: Failed Translate: Argument ExceptionMethod: TranslateArray()Parameter: texts[1]Message: the parameter 'texts[1]' must be less than '10241' characters
    Parameter name: texts[1]message id=6346.V2_Rest.TranslateArray.4B37BD33

could you help me ?

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

As response message from Bing translate service, it allows to translate content with length is less than 10241 characters only.
    So, if your articles is too long, it won’t be translated.

It has no solution to resolve this issue now, you need find these long articles and translate it manually.

shaiful Friend

Hi there,

I have a follow up question about the original post. In cases when receiving the error “must be less than ‘10241’” , the affected items are pretty much not translated and there’s no association available for them. Can we create this association manually quickly via the component and the translated version simply copy over the content from the original language?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

In JA Multilingual Option, tab Service >> Translation Service >> Choose for Duplicate. By this way, your article will be created for another language, with the content will be copied. Then you go to the article, edit the content as you want.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

In JA Multilingual Option, tab Service >> Translation Service >> Choose for Duplicate. By this way, your article will be created for another language, with the content will be copied. Then you go to the article, edit the content as you want.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum