Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

http://www.davidetarantino.it/muzik menu audio
    if you click on the play icon music dont start.
    in emulator mobile browser all seems ok. very strange. on my android device dont play.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @xelfer,

Thanks for the info. Actually the solution is temporary and might not work in most case but I checked the development plan and see this issue has been fixed already. Could you please update this plugin via JA Extensions Manager and let me know if it fix the problem ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @xelfer,

Thanks for the info. Actually the solution is temporary and might not work in most case but I checked the development plan and see this issue has been fixed already. Could you please update this plugin via JA Extensions Manager and let me know if it fix the problem ?

xelfer Friend

i’ve already update the module before write you and the problem wasn’t fixed

xelfer Friend

i’ve already update the module before write you and the problem wasn’t fixed

update: with my ipad it’s all ok. with my android galaxy s6 edge no!

xelfer Friend

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

xelfer Friend

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Adam M Moderator

Hi @xelfer,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a closer look and investigate the problem ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @xelfer,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a closer look and investigate the problem ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @xelfer,

Thanks for the info. Just checked your site again but still haven’t seen any required changes as mentioned in my reply yet.

Make sure to implement those modifications first, then let me know so I can continue the investigation process.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @xelfer,

Thanks for the info. Just checked your site again but still haven’t seen any required changes as mentioned in my reply yet.

Make sure to implement those modifications first, then let me know so I can continue the investigation process.

shenassa Friend

Has anyone figured out the fix to this 1 year later? You asked me to pay another $59. So I’ve purchased it 2 times now and I don’t see a fix. I tried the code you provided in this post and the code doesnt’ work (the second "replace" doesn’t exist). Next, after downloading the latest version, I replaced the entire /plugins/content/jaavtracklist folder and the problem persists.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@shenassa: I’m so sorry about the problem on your site but I checked both links below: audio and video on iOS and Android devices and it’s working as fine.

You can try to check it on our demo. Besides that, you can provide me the URL of your site and admin login via private reply. I will help you to check further

shenassa Friend

Hello,

If you checked, you must have checked with online mobile simulators or with a regular computer — not with an Android device using Google Chrome (or even the original browser). I have checked with multiple Android phones and they all have the same bug.

If you have the files that resolved this issue kindly direct me to them.

Otherwise, I have purchased the template for the second time, as I was instructed by your team, in order to get the latest version. If there is no fix to this, kindly do not give me the run around, and please provide a refund of at least for the second purchase. Otherwise direct me to the correct JA tracklist player files.

Thanks In Advance

Ninja Lead Moderator

@shenassa: I could not duplicate that bug as your mentioned above at my end and I’m afraid that it would be hard for me to predict the root of issue without seeing closely. Please provide me the URL of your site here.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  shenassa 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum