Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Guys,
    Fantastic Builder. Nevertheless, I have a problem. When I do a "Intro feature" in a page instead and I put the same "Intro feature" on another page, both at the same place and I change the picture on the first page, the second page is also modified.

Sincerely Bert Flierman

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @caravans,

Thanks for your report, I am wondering if you added the content block to header or footer section? As the content added to the footer and header sections will be displayed on all pages that use same template style.
    We will check the issue from our side and no worry, if it is a bug, it will be fixed in upcoming version.

Regards.

caravans Friend

Arvind,
    Thanks for your advice, you were right "Header and Footer" have a different function. Another problem is that I do not understand how a Joomla component and E-Shop get into a page.
    Perhaps you would give me a hint.

Sincerely
    Bert Flierman

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @caravans,

Please check the 3rd integration documentation at:
    https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-builder#3rd-extension
    Basically, you create E-Shop page as normal (create e-shop menu to load content from the component, you should select JA Builder template) then edit the page, you can add content block to header, footer, top, bottom sections for the page. You can also configure the main content section, can create sidebar and assign modules to the sidebar.
    Hope it will be helpful. Feel free let me know if you have any question.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum