Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

hi I posed the problem to joomla.org and this is what they say here below.

can you help me in understanding how to implement the suggestion??

ciao,
    Antonio

************************************************************************************************************************************

nothing to do with SEF…

My remarks:
    Your site is 2.5.8, not updated to 2.5.11

Your Home pages are Featured Articles menu items, but there are NO articles set to featured, so they only display modules.

You still have the data from an example site install. (I guess you better clean all this.)

Your articles start with a read more.

Now, your issue:

You are not exactly redirected to the Home when clicking on this article title, you are redirected to a template setup containing the same modules as the Home page as there are no menu items for these specific articles.

You have not used the default template styles PER language.

One template style should be kept assigned to ALL languages and menu used “Main Menu All”.

Then make 2 template styles per language.
    — One will be the default for that language and will be used for all pages which have no menu items. For example, it will be used when you click on that article title.
    — The other one will be specially assigned to the Home page in that language with all its modules.

Do the same for the other language.
    Carefully assign your modules.

If you need other styles, then create them.

pavit Moderator

Ciao Antonio

Provo a controllare io la situazione e cercare di venire a capo dei tuoi problemi

Potresti inviarmi via PM un account temporaneo al tuo sito ? in modo da rendermi conto direttamente del tipo di configurazione installata e cercare di correggere eventuali errori di configurazione.

antoniocerasuolo Friend

Hi can someone pplease help!!!!!!!!!!!!

the menu is missing.. can someone please help me fix this problem with the template!!

why is the menu missing??

http://www.relaxdomus.com/index.php/it/

ciao,
    Antonio

pavit Moderator

Salve Antonio

L’errore era nel fatto che al menu Italiano era stato assegnato il Profilo Home ma il Profilo Home ha come menu il main menu All e non il menu italiano

Ho rimesso a posto le cose ora

Se sono installate 2 Lingue allora gli unici profili necessari in Page assignments sono 2

Italiano e English

Italiano usa il profilo Italiano dove è selezionato come menu Italiano

English usa il Profilo English che ha come menu english

Non è necessario avere tutti quei profili in page assignments

Spero di essere stato chiaro

antoniocerasuolo Friend

chiarissimo!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  antoniocerasuolo 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum