Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

All,

it seems that when the SEF URL is set to on in my multilanguage site http://www.relaxdomus.com , the articles appear on the Home page.

Leo says that this issue is due to the language filter system bug.

is someone helping me with this issue??

ciao,
    Antonio

antoniocerasuolo Friend

HELLO,

is there progress on this issue???????????

ciao,
    Antonio

phong nam Friend

Hi Antonio,

I’m really sorry for my late response. I spent much time to check & fix this issue with SEO enabled. Indeed, there is a tiny error of our JA Slideshow module when the template switches bewteen multi language with language codes (us/it) in url. Anyways, here is what I did to fix this: Open modules/mod_jaslideshow/helpers/jaimage.php at line 78th, replace line:

$this->__cacheURL = '/images/resized/';

with

$this->__cacheURL = JURI::base().'/images/resized/';

* Pls check your website again & share me your result.

1. 3
    antoniocerasuolo Friend

LEO………..

the problem is not fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the articles appear on the home page!!!

please take a look for yourself!!

ciao,
    ntonio

phong nam Friend

Hi Antonio,

<blockquote>the problem is not fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</blockquote>
    This problem is caused by your too big-size images in Joomla content, not SEO issue. I fixed by adding below codes into template.css

.img-fulltext-right img {
    max-width: 100%;
    }

Pls check it out !

antoniocerasuolo Friend

LEO..

the articles still appear on the home page and NOT in theirt own page!!

its still not working!!!

ciao,
    Antonio

phong nam Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>the articles still appear on the home page and NOT in theirt own page!!</blockquote>
    Sorry for my misunderstanding on this issue: The articles should appear on their Joomla article layout.
    Pls help me to check the configuration of your multilangual website steps by steps with http://help.joomla.org/files/EN-GB_multilang_tutorial.pdf. I spent too much of our support time on your requirements. Thank you !

Leo

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

HI antoniocerasuolo,

Are you sure its the bug of the template? Please change to other templates (joomla default templates) and see if the issue still persists. If it is present in joomla default templates also, then there is little we can help with, but if it is a bug of our template.. then we will review it and find the cause for it.

antoniocerasuolo Friend

LEO, drarvindc,

IM NOT SAYING THERES A BUG!!!!!!!!!

why do the articles appear on the home page?? articles should appear in their defaul own page!!

can you please tell me what is the config that I should do to make ARTICLES appear in their own page??

go to this link

http://www.relaxdomus.com/it/descrizione-stanze-it

click on any article and you will be taken to the home page and the article will appear on the home page.. this is not good!!

maybee there a setting i have missed?? please help??

ciao,
    Antonio

antoniocerasuolo Friend

ALL,

can someone PLEASE HELP!!

the full articles are appearing on the home page when clicked!!

can someone please help me ????????

ciao,
    Antonio

antoniocerasuolo Friend

all,
    is anyone looking into this problem??

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@antoniocerasuolo 376501 wrote:</em><blockquote>LEO, drarvindc,

IM NOT SAYING THERES A BUG!!!!!!!!!

</blockquote>

<em>@antoniocerasuolo 376994 wrote:</em><blockquote>all,
    is anyone looking into this problem??</blockquote>

I have marked this question as Non-JA issue. You have confirmed in your earlier reply that this is not a bug of template, As stated earlier, please confirm if this is a template bug and I would ask the dev team to check it for you.

Leo has tried to check the issue and spent lot of his time to help you out. Our official support team can only focus on bug fixes and helping users to get demo site alike site. Your question is open for other members to provide help. You should also avoid use of full caps in your replies, its not polite to shout.

I know you are not going to like this reply but you have to understand its not possible for us to provide support for Joomla! issues, especially the difficult one’s.

Regards

Arvind

antoniocerasuolo Friend

<em>@drarvindc 377014 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have marked this question as Non-JA issue. You have confirmed in your earlier reply that this is not a bug of template, As stated earlier, please confirm if this is a template bug and I would ask the dev team to check it for you.

Leo has tried to check the issue and spent lot of his time to help you out. Our official support team can only focus on bug fixes and helping users to get demo site alike site. Your question is open for other members to provide help. You should also avoid use of full caps in your replies, its not polite to shout.

I know you are not going to like this reply but you have to understand its not possible for us to provide support for Joomla! issues, especially the difficult one’s.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

hi,

im very sorry if i sounded like i was shouting, and please accept my apologies .. your team has done an excellent job!

I’m not saying theres any bug..

in the attachment you can see the issue..the articles are appearing directly on the home page..

I just want to know if you can show me how to make the articles appear in their own page??

ciao,
    Antonio

1. articles_on_home
    phong nam Friend

Hi Antonio,

The article doesn’t appear on its Joomla article layout view because there is something wrong with SEF configurations on your website, which took us much time to check out all multiligual menus, profiles, related configurations. As we mentioned in previous reply, it is a Joomla core issue on multiligual menu website, not our template. So that, the temporary solution is turning off SEF option in your backend. Then Joomla articles will work fine !

Regards,

Leo

antoniocerasuolo Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 378200 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Antonio,

The article doesn’t appear on its Joomla article layout view because there is something wrong with SEF configurations on your website, which took us much time to check out all multiligual menus, profiles, related configurations. As we mentioned in previous reply, it is a Joomla core issue on multiligual menu website, not our template. So that, the temporary solution is turning off SEF option in your backend. Then Joomla articles will work fine !

Regards,

Leo</blockquote>

Hi Leo,

I have opened a thread on joomla.org about this issue.. but they are not really so proactive as you..

thanks your help is much appreciated!

ciao,
    Antonio

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  antoniocerasuolo 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum