Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Think you would be better chaning to the wider format.

alicia Friend

I wish on one hand I could do the wider format. I just don’ t like what happens to the page when someone is viewing on 800 x 600.

I did notice one interesting thing this morning…. I run IE 6 here at work, and the moo tabs are not showing up…

Another fun thing to figure out..

Alicia

ryanwilpula Friend

Don’t be surprised, I’ve discovered a lot of these templates and extension here don’t work on IE!!!!

🙁

mfcphil Friend

<em>@Alicia 34965 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wish on one hand I could do the wider format. I just don’ t like what happens to the page when someone is viewing on 800 x 600.

I did notice one interesting thing this morning…. I run IE 6 here at work, and the moo tabs are not showing up…

Another fun thing to figure out..

Alicia</blockquote>

I think that may well be down to the width also

alicia Friend

So i guess the question is what does ie6 not like that mozilla and ie7 have no issue with…

If it is due to the width, then what is the work around..

One step forward, 4 steps back 😉

mfcphil Friend

<em>@Alicia 34971 wrote:</em><blockquote>So i guess the question is what does ie6 not like that mozilla and ie7 have no issue with…

If it is due to the width, then what is the work around..

One step forward, 4 steps back ;)</blockquote>

One really big step forward would be to upgrade to IE7 if microsoft made these updates compulsary there would never be any conflicts.
    And…your site looks miles better in IE7 😉

alicia Friend

Personally I tend to use mozilla :-). Unfortunately, I have to take into consideration who is going to be viewing my site through what browser, what resolution etc, due to my audience. That is why I keep different versions of browsers so I can see. I did go back to wide to see if that would solve the IE 6 issue and it hasn’t. It has something to do with the moving of the tabs, as I believe I had them before.

Alicia

mfcphil Friend

So did you have these issues before you moved the tabs…Did you move them up to the top of your page.
    I confused because they are going to be the same width at the top as they are at the botton because they still spread across left and right :confused:

alicia Friend

No, I didn’t have it before I moved it to my recollection. You can see in IE 6 the menu box and the one next to it are lower, kind of knowing something should be there….

mfcphil Friend

You certainly have got problems in IE7 your flash header goes off the page to the right..the white line is still in your split left menu 😮

alicia Friend

<em>@mfcphil 34992 wrote:</em><blockquote>You certainly have got problems in IE7 your flash header goes off the page to the right..the white line is still in your split left menu :eek:</blockquote>

The line is always there, always has been. I dont think I am going to use that , so I haven’t been worried on it.

With the flash falling off the page, I have been playing around with it everytime I have had a moment, so hopefully that is it.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  alicia 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum