Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Now that I have gotten good at making them appear (even put an image in them 🙂 ) I want to be able to move the moo tabs as needed. Where do I do that?

I saw a similar thread early on, but it never said specifically where to do it from what I could understand.

Thank you,
    Alicia

mfcphil Friend

This could and probably should be another for the Tutorial People.

How to move things about in your JoomlArt template.
    How to add features from different Joomlart templates.
    How to make simple colour changes in your JoomlArt Template.

alicia Friend

That would be awesome if it was.

tianellita88 Friend

Great website!

alicia Friend

any clues on moving the tabs?

Thanks,
    Alicia

mfcphil Friend

This is from an earlier post soif you can’t figure it out you could always send a private message and ask how they did it.

READ THIS

alicia Friend

good idea, thanks!
    Alicia

davib Friend

Ive got a suggestion for another tutorial!

How to get a freakin response to reasonable requests and questions from the dev team?

Someone else will have to write that one cos I dont know!

Menalto Friend

<em>@davib 34676 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ive got a suggestion for another tutorial!

How to get a freakin response to reasonable requests and questions from the dev team?

Someone else will have to write that one cos I dont know!</blockquote>

Read here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/support-rules/

davib Friend

doesnt seem to work … would you like me to list the many many many requests and questions that have been completely ignored? could be a very long but interesting post!

Menalto Friend

<em>@davib 34678 wrote:</em><blockquote>doesnt seem to work … would you like me to list the many many many requests and questions that have been completely ignored? could be a very long but interesting post!</blockquote>

Give me an email, you find it at the bottom at the post there.

alicia Friend

so back to the original, how do you move those tabs around?!!

mfcphil Friend

Move Mootabs block above the left and right column. The mootabs block is between pair comments: <!– BEGIN: MASSCOL –> and <!– END: MASSCOL –>

This post was left by Khanh Le drop him a pm he won’t bite…….too hard 😉

ryanwilpula Friend

ha…. i second that sentiment.

there is reason number 2 i’m probably not renewing my subscription. reason numer 1 is the fact the templates have signifcantly been almost mirror images of each other recently with the addition of different colors

alicia Friend

<em>@mfcphil 34703 wrote:</em><blockquote>Move Mootabs block above the left and right column. The mootabs block is between pair comments: <!– BEGIN: MASSCOL –> and <!– END: MASSCOL –>

This post was left by Khanh Le drop him a pm he won’t bite…….too hard ;)</blockquote>

The PM didn’t go well, but the moving it did ok….Thanks for reprinting that and getting me to the right direction.

I would really like the first tab to be smaller, so I have two equal spaces on the first page, as the first tab takes up more room, and pushes the second out.

http://www.lsanashville.com

Any thoughts on that anyone??

Also, on one of my pages I realized it would work so well to have the page be moo tabbed sections (take up the whole page). Is that doable, feasable?

Thanks,
    Alicia 😮

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  alicia 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum