Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi @hulahopka,

I made a few adjustments in your site to fix the error :

1. In Joomla! 3.x and later, Mootools library always been called after jQuery to avoid JS conflict. You’re probably using 3rd party extension in your site that require or call for Mootools first the major problem you got is JS conflict.

2. Due to point 1, I have to change the Nivo slideshow from Mijoshop to JA Slideshow Lite and place it in position-1.

3. Due to point 1, I added a few line of custom CSS rules in custom.css file to fix the problem with products in tab.

4. You see duplicated products in tab because there are 2 modules are published there (Mijoshop) so I removed one.
    hulahopka Friend

You are the boss.
    So what about Jch plugin for cashe? Can I enable it? And how to exclude script from Mijoshop?
    Thank you, @adam.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

You can try to enable JCH Optimize plugin again, if there’s any problem, please let me know after that.

hulahopka Friend

Hi, @adam.

1. I just enable JCH optimize and I notice that menu look very strange for 5 sec, after that is normal.

2. Also, regarding this forum topic when @ninja Lead told me how to hide description from Best Seller and Most View, I notice that module latest when is in List view doesn’t have any text. I want code that she give it to me only for best seller and most view, not in list view.

3. I notice also that Best Seller module and Most View showing exactly that same book (latest only).

1. menu
    2. adam
    3. adam2
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

1. So there must be a CSS / JS conflict when you use JCH Optimize. In most case, if you’re using several 3rd party extensions in your site, this plugin is the one that you need to avoid since not all extensions are compatible with each others. Try to use native CSS / JS Optimize function that come with the template instead (it will compress CSS / JS files of the template only).

2. Try use this instead :
      .product-grid .product-thumb .caption .name ~ p {
      display: none;
      }
      .product-grid .product-thumb .caption .name ~ p.price {
      display: block;
      }
    3. Kindly check your Mijoshop configuration and make sure that you configured the module correctly. Sometimes the module name is Bestseller doesn’t mean it’s Bestseller module. If you stuck with this step, try contact Mijoshop team for better assistance about how to config Mijoshop module.
    hulahopka Friend

Thank you, @adam, for help.

1. I enable option in template to compress CSS, but It still the same. (I clean the cashe)
    2. I change code from Ninja and put yours, and now text is visible, but EX TAX words look like someone eat them. I increase number of character to showing in list view (in mijoshop/store/option/List Description Limit (Catalog) I put 250 instead of 75, but without change). Nothing happend.

1. CSS
    2. conflict
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

Please kindly provide the url where I can check the shop page.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum