Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hello. Best Sellers is empty, but Most Views display twice. In 1st line is see the latest book, at second line I see all 3 product that I have. How to fix it?

1. twice
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

Please edit the thread and provide a temporary admin account so I can have a closer look at the problem.

hulahopka Friend

I did it, @adam M.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

I checked your site but didn’t see any product inside the tab, have you changed something in your site ?

hulahopka Friend

Hi, @adam M.
    I don’t know, something very strange with my website. I don’t know who change it (you or support from MijoShop), but website is going on the left , look at the scrshot.
    MijoShop support is very lazy, very slow and even If I wrote to them before 4 days, they don’t anwer me.

Could you please help me?
    In backend I have one default language, when I log in another time I have 3, again 1… When I have only 1 language in backend for the content, all product gone.

1. 11
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

Please note that if there’s anything I changed in your site, I should have mentioned about it rather than ask you back. After take a look around, there’re some incorrect configurations and I tried to fix them for you.

Next part is somehow in your site, the Mootools library has been called before jQuery and cause a JS conflict, please provide a temporary FTP account so I can have a closer look at the code and see if I can help you to fix that. Since there are many 3rd party extensions in your site, we should go step-by-step to avoid any conflict.

Last but not least, if you’re asking for support from Mijoshop team as well and they also have access to your site backend or FTP account, I will now temporary stop my work here until their session has been done and the temporary account was revoked.

hulahopka Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hulahopka Friend

When you will have time to fix it for me? I am waiting and almost crying.
    :/
    I am so so so confused.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I’m checking your site and will definitely fix any problem if there’s any but since you’re using lots of extensions there, I need to check step-by-step to avoid any mistake which might lead to site malfunction.

Please stay tuned and I will reply back shortly when I’m done.

Best regards,

Adam.

hulahopka Friend

I am waiting for you.
    You saved my life, @adam.
    Thank you.
    Let me know.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

I tried to fix the problem for you but got stuck with caching issue in your site. I’m not sure if there’s any 3rd party extension in your site or your hosting caching but it’s very annoying and I couldn’t do anything. Please recheck and disable all related settings first so I can continue the task.

Best regards,

Adam.

hulahopka Friend

Hi, @adam. I am waiting for you all hours that gone.
    I so that JCH PLUGIN for casje was disabled already and in global configuration cashe also disabled.
    My default template is News 2 Gavick and I disable gk cashe.
    What else? Pleade feel free to disable everything that makes a problem.

I dont know what makes a problem. Check JCH OPTIMISE. It is disabled but ai dont know does makes a problems.

Adam M Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hulahopka Friend

Guy from hosting is not online now. It’s okay, remove JCH, I have file and I can install it.
    If something goes wrong, we have a backup on hosting.

hulahopka Friend

Cashe is disabled by hosting from now to 4 next hours. Try now if you can.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum