Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I know you have a few styles with this template but after playing around with it and looking at some of the people that already downloaded and installed it I think more styles is need in order to kill that overall look that is starting to take shape. The last thing I want is my site to look like everyone else that happen to download this template.

I think you should take a uBer approach when it comes to the header and footer. Give user an option to change more than the color but the logo & menu position also. Right now every site I have visited I could tell they was using this template and thats not a good things… Right now theres just no way to make it my own without tearing it apart and rebuilding it… But I wait to see how the stable version turns out before do anything..

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Charles,

Thanks for your opinion about JA Simpli.

At this time, Stable version will fix all bugs that were on previous version, make it more compatible with other third party extensions. That’s all for now. We’ll think about adding more styles / more features, but it will be for later.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum