Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Hello,

• On the demo, if I click on "more articles", it takes me to the category page. On my website, it leads me to a 404 error page. What can I do to have it fixed?
    • Secondly, for one category, some of the articles do not appear in their category module on the homepage. The module only shows 2 out of 3 articles. I have checked the settings and every thing seems alright (furthermore, the display is ok in the category page). Do you see any explanation?
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly edit your first post and submit your site super user details for JA Staff/Mods .
    Also give information about the module that are not showing the articles , so i can check it on your site .

Syrhc Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    What did u customized in template ? I tried to replicate the same but its working fine in fresh template package . All articles are showing fine . Did u try to add more articles in those category and see how it goes .
    Also revert the custom changes if u did in template .

Regarding the More Articles link you need to set the link manually from the module options > JA Extra fields Tab . Here > http://prntscr.com/aeqcqa

Syrhc Friend

Hi,

• I am not sure whether I customized the template (didn’t do any code). I made minor changes on the homepage (like an RSS link in the footer) which I reverted but it ends up the same. I also added some articles in the category and the result is a blank space for some invisible article 🙁
      Any idea where it could be coming from?
    • Regarding the More Articles link, I verified the custom link for each category module. It is there, but I still get a 404 error page when I click on the link. Please help!
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the More article link kindly re check link Here > http://prntscr.com/af16bp
    This is the same link you are getting on home page Fr language .
    I am not able to replicate the problem , in this case i suggestion you to take full backup of site and install it on a subdomain and try to update Joomla 3.4.8 and re install the template on it . Also Add Readmore in your articles via Editor .
    Do not try this on live site .
    Let me know if it Helps.

Syrhc Friend

Dear Moderator,
    Following your recommandations:

• we have reinstalled Joomla 3.5 + your template Magz2;
    • we activated the "Read more" option;
    • we added more articles.
      Please note we didn’t change the template in any way.

We still have problems :
    1/ Homepage “category article” module
    Format doesn’t respect the format choosen in the “category article” module settings
    2/ Articles display
    The 3rd article on the first row is not displayed (look at screenshot sent in private mode, there is a blank space)

Syrhc Friend
    Syrhc Friend
    Syrhc Friend

3/ We checked the module’s "JA extra filed", but the Link "read more articles" doesn’t operate.
    Would you be please kind enough to fix these problems?

Syrhc Friend
    Syrhc Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@azatyk: Please give me FTP account of your site, I will check that bug from your hosting.

Syrhc Friend
    Syrhc Friend

Could you please also check the tag problem as mentionned in this post: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/related-articles-does-not-appear/#post-888982.

One more thing, the link to homepage when clicking on the logo (in the top of all pages) is now broken. This appeared when upgrading to 3.5 (and installing the .5.1 did not fix it either).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum