Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I’m sorry—but uninstalling IE is crazy…or reinstalling—that’s a bogus solution…and .htacces is hardly a culprit.

The fact is ALL THE JOOMLART templates—ON THE JOOMALRT SITE ITSELF do this…not on our server, not on our side…but ANY template on Jooomlart when view with some 6-8 different PCs with IE, all with various settings of toolbars etc – ALL have the dropdown menu dissappear.

There’s clearly an issue with the code that is causing this.

mj1256 Friend

hey, i’m being a nice guy and trying to help and you have refused mine and everyone else’s advice

the joomlart demos are all working on mine and others computers.

The issue is with your computers and setup

at any rate, even if its not related (and it could be), you need to put your redirect in place. other wise when you do get your site working google will see you as having two duplicate sites and penalize you in the rankings

IE is a terrible browser and has and presents many issues. Reinstalling may be the solution as its just on your machine that this issue is happening.

a matter of fact, uninstalling the template and your joomla installation and re installing it all may also be the solution, I’ve found that many issues go away just by reinstalling.

so…I understand your frustration, but try any of the fixes and suggestions and see if they work

I’m done

good luck

mj1256 Friend

see screenshot of demo in IE7

and mysite in IE7

do you have any virus scanners or programs like
    ad aware, spyware blaster or search and destory

they could be set up to block certain scripts that are preventing the drop downs from working

I know search and destroy has a flash disable setting just for IE

1. 400a
    2. mysite1a
    Michael Casha Friend

Can you guys try www. and without http://www.? Same thing?

mj1256 Friend
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum