Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Is there another naming convention for 1.6 then 1.5? Some of the module-names don’t work. I made for instance a custom html module and placed it in page-title. But it never shows, do i need to add a style class or something?

Also how do i get the specific effects on borders on user 1,2,3? The shadows below the module…

Thanks for any clearification

khoand Friend

Is there another naming convention for 1.6 then 1.5? Some of the module-names don’t work. I made for instance a custom html module and placed it in page-title. But it never shows, do i need to add a style class or something?

I don’t understand what you mean clearly. Could you give me a example and a link to your website?

Phill Moderator

If you do not want to publish the link publicly please update your ticekt with a url and your admin logon.

Also, can you be specific about the module name you are trying to display, where you want it to be displayed. Images will really help.

Sherlock Friend

Hi draakje,
    With border and shadow for user 1,2,3 module, you can get it following way below :
    Open typo.css file in templates/ja_graphite/css/ folder, find following find following code section at about line 132 :

div.cat-link div.inner {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF;
    border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;
    padding-top: 15px;
    }

border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; is code for border
    and continue find following code section at about line 127:

div.cat-link {
    background: url("../images/shadow-bot.png") no-repeat scroll center bottom transparent;
    padding-bottom: 12px;
    }

background: url(“../images/shadow-bot.png”) no-repeat scroll center bottom transparent; is code for shadow.
    About first issue, really i haven’t understood it , if possible, you can explain more detail or send screenshot about what you want.

draakje Friend

Sorry for the late reply, was out of office…

The site is : http://www.collectiefverzekerd.biz/

I want the “red” line beneath the top menu to be bigger and filled with text. I thought when i made a module and put it on position page-title that it would be shown in the ‘red’ line (wich will be bigger then) under the menu, like in the demo..

But somehow the module doesn’t get published/shown? Module assignment is on all pages…

Sherlock Friend

Hi draakje,
    i check with Ja graphite quickstart and don’t see any problem with it, first you need make sure that your page-title module is enable and content of it is not empty, if possible please send admin account for me via pm, i will check it for you.
    thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi draakje,
    i checked your site and detected the problem :
    You haven’t assigned Home profile for home page, please view attachment :
    I tried to assign it again for you but in your site appear a new problem, can’t save params in template setting.it reports : “An error has occured when saving Global Settings”, this is an issue about permission, please check following thread to fix it first then assign home profile for home page again.
    hope can help you.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/an-error-has-occured-when-saving-global-settings-array/

draakje Friend

Thanks Hainn84,

that did the trick. I didn’t know it was a special layout for the homepage… It makes sense… Now i have it working…

Thanks again….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  draakje 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum