Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

An error has occured when saving Global Settings..

Array

get this issue when i try and change template parameters… user version 1.2.1

anyone else having this issue?

thanks
    trey

kevspar Friend

yes, I have the same issue after a new installation from the latest quickstart. I’d love to use this template… I check back every few days for an updated set of files to download.

treybraid Friend

Can someone with JA please answer this question!!!! going on 4 days now!!!!

Hung Dinh Friend

I’m sorry for replying your question late. Can you upgrade the template (v1.2.3) + plugins T3v2 (v.1.1.4) and let me know if the error is fixed. If you still get the error, please give me some more detailed information (url, error, screenshots…).

Thank you.

treybraid Friend

this is getting utterly rediculous to say the least guys…. i replaced the files and i still get the **** error!!!! test your templates before you release them… what is the issue– by the way hunh i pm’d my info to another rep late last week and still havent gotten an answer!!!

perplexed!!!!

when i try and optomize css and js this is the error i get— see the screenshot!!!

url: http://www.lagrangedevelopment.com

1. 8-17-2010-12-16-21-PM
    el patron Friend

I have always found ‘submitting a ticket’ to be one of the fastest way to get resolution. When you visit the home page hover over your userid top right for ‘submit a ticket’. Here (unless localhost) one can supply Joomlart with not only the problem description but also log on credentials.

I’d also ask that JoomlArt include a link for ‘submit a ticket’ in the forums like they do for the main site.

Khanh Le Moderator

I’ll try to fingure out what happen with your site. On my side as well as on our demo, it works fine.

gray Friend

Having the same issue with template (v1.2.3) & plugin (v.1.1.4).
    Tried to change permissions to params.ini, didn’t help.
    Content of the ini file is only:

pages_profile=all=Defaultn
    devmode=
    cache=0
    cache_exclude=
    optimize_css=1
    optimize_js=1

Could it be caused by permission rights to other files?

gray Friend

The error has been fixed by re-intalling the template.
    Files’ User and Group are now 99 (before it was assigned to main site user to work through FTP)

carynh Friend

I solved this on Cloris for 1.6 by fixing permissions on the entire public_html folder. Unzipping the QuickStart had created everything with user:user, which isn’t right for my server.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  carynh 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum