Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi Steve,

<blockquote>if I wanted to create different coloured headers, I just need to copy the original code, give it a different ‘class’ name and it’ll be OK? I’m also assuming I can do the same if I want to create different colour backgrounds?</blockquote>

Yes. As you know we call it a module class suffix. i.e sjm

Do not worry. I were also like you 2 year ago when i worked with HTML/CSS at first time. Try the best and learn a little bit on practical web projects. You will get custom with these 2 website techniques. Good luck !

And i think the tiny css rules below can help to make the icon sect display better on module’s header:

.sjm .module-title :before {
    display: inline-block;
    }

Put these into custom.css i suggested you in previous reply.

nicedive4u Friend

Hi there,

Thanks for the code for the pricing grid, looks great! But what about the “Our Team” and “Support”, when wie will geht the code? Thanks a lot

gt35m Friend

Hi @leo,

Thanks again for your help, it’s very much appreciated! 🙂 – I added that line and it’s worked, and now that I’ve managed to work out how the modules are constructed, and breaking them down has it’s made it a lot easier to style!

I’ll post a link to the site when I’ve finished it! 🙂

Thanks again @leo,

Kind regards, Steve

gt35m Friend

Hi @nicedive4u,

If you visit the demo site using Firefox, you can then use Firebug to find and copy the code over. That’s how I’ve done it, and it’s worked a treat! 😀

Just got to work out now, how to move / change the smiley faces ! lol

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gt35m 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum