Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

is there a library or listing for the module class suffixes associated with this template (JA Business_
    thanks
    stefe

TomC Moderator

Perhaps the following references may be of further assistance . . . .

USING TYPOGRAPHY PAGE TO IDENTIFY MODULE CLASSES

HOW TO USE MODULE CLASS SUFFIX in JOOMLA

shulbert Friend

Big thanks tom!

TomC Moderator

<em>@shulbert 400735 wrote:</em><blockquote>Big thanks tom!</blockquote>

Happy to be of assistance . . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!!

🙂

shulbert Friend

tom – don’t you think the JA should publish all the module class suffixes icluded within one particular template and what they do – would make it much more user friendly – currently only the documentation show the suffixes if they apply to a certain custom html module related to customizing the template

TomC Moderator

<em>@shulbert 400762 wrote:</em><blockquote>tom – don’t you think the JA should publish all the module class suffixes icluded within one particular template and what they do – would make it much more user friendly – currently only the documentation show the suffixes if they apply to a certain custom html module related to customizing the template</blockquote>

I’m not 100% certain why the JA Development Team chose to organize things this way … but I tell you what …
    I will forward your question onto the JA Dev Team for further comment.

😎

Nazario A Friend

Hi shulbert,

<blockquote>is there a library or listing for the module class suffixes associated with this template (JA Business_</blockquote>

In the user guide of JA Business template, we have guide to add the module suffix for per module :

http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-business#extensions-config

Let me know if this helps

Regards,

Nazario A

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum