Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I don’t know how set up module 5 or content in this module (Testimonials) with same typographics efect as demo mode. I mean quote and link (Mr. Den).
    JA Nerine is good template. Thanks for your help and work.

ShannonN Friend

pohnan;21708Hello,
    I don’t know how set up module 5 or content in this module (Testimonials) with same typographics efect as demo mode. I mean quote and link (Mr. Den).
    JA Nerine is good template. Thanks for your help and work.

Install the nerine quickstart package it should already be there if its in the demo

nicolae Friend

Hello,
    the right column breaks with my design too.
    I increased the height of the header.
    http://www.atproductions.co.uk

swemmel Friend

nicolae;21822Hello,
    the right column breaks with my design too.
    I increased the height of the header.
    http://www.atproductions.co.uk

Hi Nicolae,

You have to remove the designed by-statement on your website, according to the rules.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

nicolae Friend

and what statement do I put instead? joomla?

swemmel Friend

nicolae;21834and what statement do I put instead? joomla?

You can put “Developed by” instead of “Designed by”.
    More samples you can find in the Memberships FAQ’s: http://www.joomlart.com/joomla_templates_club_faqs/448.html under the question: Can I remove JoomlArt Copyright?

Kind Regards,
    Peter

nicolae Friend

Well I went back and read the terms and conditions. I can not see anywhere what am I supposed to do with that copyright on there.
    The way I thought it works is that I am allowed to use one template only for the membership I bought.
    With that template I could modify it in any way I wish for one domain / subdomain… but I am not allowed to redistrubute.

If I can not replace or remove the credit designed by joomlart.com I am afraid that I would have to cancell my mebemership and also request a refund because I do not wish to place credits to another website on that particular website.
    With much regrets but this is the fact.

If you wish that the link to your website goes back in the footer.php please notiffy me now, I will delete the template and cancell my mebership now.

With regards,
    Nicolae

swemmel Friend

nicolae;21838Well I went back and read the terms and conditions. I can not see anywhere what am I supposed to do with that copyright on there.
    The way I thought it works is that I am allowed to use one template only for the membership I bought.
    With that template I could modify it in any way I wish for one domain / subdomain… but I am not allowed to redistrubute.

If I can not replace or remove the credit designed by joomlart.com I am afraid that I would have to cancell my mebemership and also request a refund because I do not wish to place credits to another website on that particular website.
    With much regrets but this is the fact.

If you wish that the link to your website goes back in the footer.php please notiffy me now, I will delete the template and cancell my mebership now.

With regards,
    Nicolae

Nicolae,

You are allowed to remove the “Designed by” statement. You are only not allowed to put your own (company-)name after this statement.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

nicolae Friend

sorry I got it now and did it.
    Can you please put that in terms and conditions?
    I overlooked it and is not good.

ErikThorsen Friend

The only thing you cannot claim is that you have designed it. You can say the site has been developed by and so on but you cannot use the word designed by as you clearly haven’t designed it.

So no need to cancel the membership and you don’t have to link back to Joomlart. :p

nicolae Friend

😉 Yep. sorry Erik and Swemmel havent thought of it. is quite obvious. 😮
    but still in Internet Explorer 6, the right column goes down half way down the page.

ErikThorsen Friend

It says the following in the terms and conditions:

5. OWNERSHIP: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.

Claiming ownership is when you say you have designed it when in fact you haven’t.

Perhaps it could have been elaborated a bit further but in legal terms this should be enough I think?

ErikThorsen Friend

Not too sure but to me it seems like your slideshow module has too big images.. This would make this module take up more space than assigned and thus push the right hand column down. Try to unpublish this module to see, if this helps, then that is the cause.

Otherwise, try unpublish one by one those in the right hand column as it would be one of those causing it. At least I assume so without looking too closely.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum