Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

<em>@eevje 208555 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem: cannot save or apply changes to the JA News Frontpage Module (mod_janews_fp) when adding the template to an existing teline II site.

I have installed the quickstart on another site with version 1.1.0 of the teline iv template. I also have the T3 Framework 1.2.1. On this site I can edit the frontpage settings with no problem.

With the old site I need to change the position for this module to the sl1-l position. This is not possible. When saving in IE I get this error on page:

Line: 80
    Char: 52
    Code: 0
    URI: http://website-url/media/system/js/mootools.js

In other browsers I get no errors, but nothing happens and nothing gets saved.

Same error happens when editing the mod_janewspro module.</blockquote>

I have tested some more and on my production site with joomla 1.5.22 with teline II everything works fine after installing the Teline IV template with the other components and modules. I switch to Teline IV template and I am able to edit the frontpage module. This is a site hosted on a virtual server on slicehost that I have installed myself.

Since I cannot change everything in prod, I have copied my site to hostgator using Akeeba Backup. Here the problem occurs, so there must be som server related issue and not directly a template problem.

Hope someone can help.

loryz1978 Friend

hey guys, i have the some problem, please resolve me >:(

cepedalc Friend

darklion,

This is something I went trhough at first and I have not change any server configurations to fix it, I did a couple of things which I can’t tell exctly which one fix my issue.

1) I install T3 Framework package and published the plugin in plugin manager ( you can try uninstalling all T3 files and re-install if needed )
    2) I forgot to update completly my conguration.php file in my root directory for joomla ( /home/username/public_html/yousite.com/logs and also: ‘/home/username/public_html/yoursite.com/tmp

3) I also install K2 extensions,

4) this is all working on a replica of my site, not a QuickStart installation, so see if you get anything out of this.

Hope it is of some help.

cepedalc Friend

<em>@cepedalc 209448 wrote:</em><blockquote>darklion,

This is something I went trhough at first and I have not change any server configurations to fix it, I did a couple of things which I can’t tell exctly which one fix my issue.

1) I install T3 Framework package and published the plugin in plugin manager ( you can try uninstalling all T3 files and re-install if needed )
    2) I forgot to update completly my conguration.php file in my root directory for joomla ( /home/username/public_html/yousite.com/logs and also: ‘/home/username/public_html/yoursite.com/tmp

3) I also install K2 extensions,

4) this is all working on a replica of my site, not a QuickStart installation, so see if you get anything out of this.

Hope it is of some help.</blockquote>

Again, go to back end >>>extensions>> Plugin Manager>>> search for “ja” and find the pluging named ” JA T3 Framework” make sure it is enable. that was my problem.

loryz1978 Friend

I’m resolve a problem.

1) erase all my directory on server

2) Download a package for teline

3) re-install al package

now is ok

bye bye

cepedalc Friend

My guess is that the beta package had the jat3 plugin unpublish at pre-pack and that’s the reason we were getting the no save error, just a guess no sure…
    but glad you could figure it out.

k0nan Friend

i’ve got it published but the problem persists

jantunes Friend

<em>@k0nan 212420 wrote:</em><blockquote>i’ve got it published but the problem persists</blockquote>

I also have the same problem, with both JA FrontPage News and JA News Pro on Telive IV. Can not edit and save them. I’ve installed a test site on the same server and everything works fine, but not on my website which and JA Opal tempalte before. I’ve cleaned various times the T3 framework plugin and modules, have updated modules, rolledback. updated, delete, install, a lot of times. Nothing matters. It simply does not work. I’ve filled a ticket with JA, Iam waiting for an answer. It can not b a server problem as I’ve a test site working perfecty on the same server:((, two wamps installations working but not my main site… Any idea?

k0nan Friend

same issue..

also i noticed that if i publish one of them (by hitting the icon in the module manager) the megamenu stops working

php version is 5.2.19 on local
    php version is 5.2.16 on production web site

that’s weird.. also i’ve got a subrscription service and nobody is answering

jantunes Friend

This thread is marked as SOLVED but it must be a mistake. This is far from solved. This is a PROBLEM. Can someone at JA look into the matter?:((

bruno_techzone Friend

I have the same problem. Ja News Pro don’t save. I’ve installed the quickstart version and made no change.
    I tried to uninstall and reinstall JA News Pro, but the problem is still there.
    Please solve this issue.

michelerubin Friend

Hi guys,

same problem for me. I have subscribed joomlart to can take the teline IV and upgrade my site, but ja news pro and ja frontpage news don’t work.

When I try to save and I push the save button, nothing happens.

What can I do?

Please let me know
    Thank you
    Michele

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  michelerubin 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum