Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hello, I want to save your changes are not saved after making changes to module mod_janews_fp Save button at the end when I press the # sign is a link I can not change in any way and what could be the reason?

cepedalc Friend

Have you installed the T3 Framework package yet?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Dear darklion,

Can you provide us screenshot or link to the error page?

darklion Friend

http://www.hayat.org/administrator/index.php?option=com_modules&client=0&task=edit&cid link to a page in this way the module [] = 158
    I want to save a link to the module after making changes http://www.hayat.org/administrator/index.php?option=com_modules&client=0&task=edit&cid [] = 158 # in the form, and no amendment is not going to save and apply buttons work.

jimlester Friend

I am having the same problem!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi all,

Im sorry but i can not replicate this error, @darklion: plz you provide me user/pass (send via pm), i will check for you, thanks.

Hungnd.

pan510 Friend

The same happens to me. It is a server configuration problem.

sunnyjey Friend

I am also gettig same problem. Nothing happens after clicking Apply buttong

sergkon Friend

i’m also getting same problem ( not working Apply and Save button)

steinar Friend

Are you guys using the stable version? I ran across the same problem in the beta, but the new version (1.1.0) works as advertised.

eevje Friend

I have the same problem: cannot save or apply changes to the JA News Frontpage Module (mod_janews_fp) when adding the template to an existing teline II site.

I have installed the quickstart on another site with version 1.1.0 of the teline iv template. I also have the T3 Framework 1.2.1. On this site I can edit the frontpage settings with no problem.

With the old site I need to change the position for this module to the sl1-l position. This is not possible. When saving in IE I get this error on page:

Line: 80
    Char: 52
    Code: 0
    URI: http://website-url/media/system/js/mootools.js

In other browsers I get no errors, but nothing happens and nothing gets saved.

Same error happens when editing the mod_janewspro module.

darklion Friend

<em>@hungnd 208447 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all,

Im sorry but i can not replicate this error, @darklion: plz you provide me user/pass (send via pm), i will check for you, thanks.

Hungnd.</blockquote>

Hi
    I sent you as a private message to admin panel information necessary thank you for your interest.

eevje Friend

<em>@pan510 208459 wrote:</em><blockquote>The same happens to me. It is a server configuration problem.</blockquote>

Pan510: Can you please describe what kind of configuration that cause this problem and how to solve the issue?

Saguaros Moderator

Please upgrade the template to the latest version and then provide me the FTP and admin login details via your ticket.
    I will check and resolve your issue,.

thanks

darklion Friend

<em>@tienhc 209191 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please upgrade the template to the latest version and then provide me the FTP and admin login details via your ticket.
    I will check and resolve your issue,.

thanks</blockquote>

Hi;
    Required FTP and admin panel to help you make the login information sent to you as a special thank you message.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  michelerubin 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum