Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Just updated to JA Builder 1.0.8 via the front end and now the mobile menu is no longer closing when the open/close icon is touched.

The mobile menu only closes if a menu item is selected. Users often open the menu to see what the options are and do not select an option, instead they just close the menu by selecting the same icon that they used to open it.

This is a regression issue. Come on guys, please resolve this!

Also, please review why PREMIUM is prompting me to pay $40 for a service I should be receiving as part of my Developer membership.

Thank you

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  dnx. Reason: amending details and adding PREMIUM TICKET
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi @dnx,

Could you share the login info so I will take a look?

dnx Friend

I have already shared login info. It is a live production site that was working and since the update has regressed.

dnx Friend

Please can I have some support on this together with an extension to my subscription for the amount of issues and lack of service I’m receiving.

For a paid service, this is below standard.

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dnx Friend
    dnx Friend

Two days has passed since my response to your message and the mobile toggle menu is still not working as expected.

How do I escalate this issue?

I am not happy with the service from Joomlart support at all.

Saguaros Moderator
    dnx Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

It looks like there is conflict in Bootstrap here, Bootstrap from JA Builder and somewhere on your site loads, do you have any 3rd party extensions installed on your site?

dnx Friend

Thank you for the update.

I’ll have a look to see what extension(s) could be causing the conflict.

In the meantime, please could you advise what was in the update to cause the conflict, as all was working until I upgraded to JA Builder 1.08 and I’ve not added any other extensions after the update.

Many thanks

dnx Friend

I’ve had a look and while Breezeforms does have an option for Bootstrap, it is not selected. The mobile menu still doesn’t close even when Breezeforms is disabled.

I was using Breezeforms before the update to JA Builder 1.08 and all worked fine. Since update, website has not been working correctly.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the FTP account also? I will try to debug it further.

dnx Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum