Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could I take a backup of your site and debug in my local?

dnx Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m sorry for this lateness. I’ve managed to take a backup of your site and trying to get the backup file but somehow, it takes so long to download, I mean it’s pretty slow, give me more time.

dnx Friend

Please take a look at your Skype, as I’ve sent you some pertinent information on this case and I would like to get it sorted ASAP, since it has been open for over a month, not what I’d call premium service!

dnx Friend

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE – IT’S BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE IT WAS OPENED.

The browser console is showing the following errors, which may or may not be related to the problem:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (/media/jub/assets/lib/bootstrap-select.js.map, line 0)

Also [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (/media/jub/assets//css/bootstrap-core.min.css.map, line 0)

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (/media/jub/assets/lib/sw/swiper/dist/js/maps/swiper.min.js.map, line 0)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Denise,

I’m debugging in local, pls wait.

Saguaros Moderator

I updated the file: root/templates/ja_builder/js/template.js

Kindly check.

dnx Friend

Thank you! This now works.

Can you confirm whether this will regress upon upgrading JA Builder?

Saguaros Moderator

This is a custom code I made for your site only so pls remember to backup this file before updating new version for JA Builder.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum