Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

The Module saying Hey is named ” Hey” and is published in position15 of the template
    The module we are mixmaz is instead published in position user2 and is a custom-html module

patrick4u Friend

Thank you again! The whole modules appear now 🙂 Did you changed their names?

Best regards
    Patrick

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Did you changed their names?</blockquote>

No i haven’t changed names, i have only checked your website to see if modules are correctly positioned

patrick4u Friend

Hmmm… Pavit :-[
    Somehow I lost my shop / store… I cannot click or find the pages, wich are listet in the navigation (shop, store, man, women, artsprints, recordings and accessories). I hopefully dont delete them…
    Could you please take a look? The rest of the page ist working well now. Thank you again for that!!!

Best regards
    Patrick

pavit Moderator

You have no products in Virtuemart component

Don’t know what you have done maybe you deleted them accidentally ?

Anyway you will need to create again categories in virtuemart component then create new products and then link those category with your menu items

patrick4u Friend

Hi and thank you!
    How could I install them, like they’r in the demo version without install it all again? just plug the data in? wich one? should look like the demo site… wich module should it be? so I can install it again…

Thanks again and sorry for the unconvinience…

Patrick

edit: target was, to simple change the content in the shop site… but there is no content at all

pavit Moderator

Go to the demo site for Ja_Mixmaz and use the demo builder feature, so you can check all the configuration used in the demo site and copy it just to have an idea how is done the shop page with virtuemart, and then start to customize your shop with your products

patrick4u Friend

ok thx!!! :):):)

patrick4u Friend

OK… as I say… It’s all about knowlegment :p I found, what pavit means and build new categories, as they appear then on the shop site… Im really sorry for the whole buttons and spacebars I typed about this :p
    Thank you!!! got it! thx

…:((
    nearly about to give up…
    I did as you say and used the demo build feature and if I click the preview and then the shop, there ist the site (the sites) missed in my website… but HOW can I copy them into mine?

I did not even find the sites in modules or plugins or whereever I have to search about them… All I could is to repeat myself, that im sorry about the problems with me and ask for help…

If someone could help me just with this please, I would send him the account datas for my site and the demo builder site. Is it possible to upload the shop again in my site from my computer or someone like this?

Really really sorry…:-[

Thank you
    Patrick

1. missed-shop-sites
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  patrick4u 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum