Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi selvamurali

I fixed your problem, however you upgraded to J1.7 so please wait to upgrade JA T3 plugin compatible with J1.7 or you downgrade to J1.6.

Note: I saw something wrong in your website so I re-install JA Travel and it worked.

jjag Friend

Hi,
    Customised JA Purity and run on local host without any problems, but giving “missing jat3 framework plugin” error when run on live site. I installed ja t3 framework plugin for Joomla 1.7, installed ja extension manager etc. I don’t know what is the error referring to.

Regards,
    jjag

bacosta Friend

<em>@jjag 266727 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Customised JA Purity and run on local host without any problems, but giving “missing jat3 framework plugin” error when run on live site. I installed ja t3 framework plugin for Joomla 1.7, installed ja extension manager etc. I don’t know what is the error referring to.
    </blockquote>
    From where did you download the file?

jjag Friend

Hi,
    From the JoomlArt website. I am on the verge of a complete make-over again with another template. Please help. I am able to select other templates like JA Purity II or JA T3 blank, but the template I am using is a copy of the JA T3 blank template. It has the same file structure as a JA t3 blank template. I dont know what is missing then.
    Regards,
    jjag

jjag Friend

Hi,
    Sorted it. I just did another copy of my working template which existed on the localhost but with the right parameters in the templatedetails.xml file, this time. Changed the install version, template name and the language file name to correspond to the new template. I did the copying and editing on the liveserver via the cpanel, instead of backing up from the localhost. This seems to have fixed the error.

jjag

spottedhaggis Friend

I could be wrong but a PM does not help any of the other users fix this exact same issue?

Is there a fix or not, simple or otherwise, it would be nice to know.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  spottedhaggis 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum