Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I have a T3 Joomla template but it says I’m missing JAT3 framework plugin.

Does anyone know how I can fix this or where I can download the missing plugin?

Thanks in advance

aman204 Friend

Please download and install T3 framework system plugin from here:::

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1858

as it is needed to power T3 framework template 🙂

kellylgray Friend

I downloaded and installed this and when I reloaded the page I got this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function isAdmin() on a non-object in /home2/thetota3/public_html/kiteboardersunite/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/admin/util.php on line 228

Please help

aman204 Friend

<em>@kellylgray 219874 wrote:</em><blockquote>I downloaded and installed this and when I reloaded the page I got this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function isAdmin() on a non-object in /home2/thetota3/public_html/kiteboardersunite/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/admin/util.php on line 228

Please help</blockquote>

Please ensure that you are using php 5 which can be checked in admin >> help >> system info.

don_will Friend

i have same probs too.. i’m using joomla 1.6 and PHP Version is 5.2.9

dunglq Friend

<em>@don_will 224442 wrote:</em><blockquote>i have same probs too.. i’m using joomla 1.6 and PHP Version is 5.2.9</blockquote>

Hi,

Seems you are using T3 Plugin for joomla 1.5 on joomla 1.6 system. Please download again from this link:
    T3 Frame For Joomla 1.6

vishal3184 Friend

Hi All,

I am also getting the same error of “Missing jat3 framework plugin”. My website works fine on my demo server, it gives error when i tried to transfered demo website to LIVE.

I am not able to access my back-end on LIVE website.

Awaiting to hear back from you guys.

Thanks and Regards,
    Vishal N.

selvamurali Friend

<em>@vishal3184 252373 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi All,

I am also getting the same error of “Missing jat3 framework plugin”. My website works fine on my demo server, it gives error when i tried to transfered demo website to LIVE.

I am not able to access my back-end on LIVE website.

Awaiting to hear back from you guys.

Thanks and Regards,
    Vishal N.</blockquote>

me face same problem

chavan Friend

Hi vishal3184 and selvamurali

Could you provide me ftp & admin account of live website? (send via PM for me) Thanks!

selvamurali Friend

Dohq i will sent via Private Messege

selvamurali Friend

mail sent. but dont get reply

Anonymous Moderator

Dear selvamurali

I only received ftp account & your website address. And I try to find your problem but it is difficult for me as don’t have account to access admin site.

Could you please re-provide admin account of your website?

selvamurali Friend

yesterday i sent and also make the ticket also. but response 🙁

emhaddon Friend

I am getting this error message when I try to preview my site. I already downloaded the T3 plugin…could someone advise? I already checked PHP and it is 5.2.17

Fatal error: Class ‘T3Hook’ not found in /hermes/bosweb25b/b854/ipg.chveorg/home/users/web/b854/ipg.chveorg/templates/ja_social/html/com_content/frontpage/default_item.php on line 40

selvamurali Friend

feel very bad. 🙁

how long i need to wait. bad support 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  spottedhaggis 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum