Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    i had only set image folder to upload to S3 ..
    the catalog folder throws error
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘s Plus” at line 1 SQL=SELECT last_update, file_original_checksum FROM #__jaamazons3_file WHERE file_exists = 1 AND bucket_id = ‘1’ AND path = ‘opencart/image/catalog/Nature’s Plus’

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

The folder name has a special character (‘) that caused error SQL. It’s a bug of JA S3 Amazon, I have reported to the developer. For now, you can remove the (‘) or else wait few days for us, our developer will fix this issue soon.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

You can try to install this version.

BACK UP before hand.

1. com_jaamazons3.zip
    drasolutions Friend

Hi,

1. The update did help on few files but still have issues ..
      i keep getting undefined error message when upload
    2. i looked into the images , not sure its because of – and _ in image names , also noticed if images are numeric have issues in upload too example 1.png
    3. why not have a log folder for error message , so can atleast know where is the issues coming from ..
    4. also for cron job , i dodnt get any status update whether its updated ..the tick mark doesnt really work , as even got error it just show tick mark in green …:(
    drasolutions Friend

another issue, is say it get stuck with some folder , it doesn’t proceed to the next

seems got lots of minor issues to be addressed ..

i am now like a tester for your application 🙁

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

The update did help on few files but still have issues ..
    i keep getting undefined error message when upload
    i looked into the images , not sure its because of – and _ in image names , also noticed if images are numeric have issues in upload too example 1.png

I have tried in our end, but not get error on files with special character as you said like (-) or (_) or contain only numeric. We need info of backend of your site(the info in first is not correct), and FTP info also to investigate problems.

drasolutions Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    drasolutions Friend
    drasolutions Friend
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

I try to access your administrator but it’s denied.test site and live site same error.

Please check.

drasolutions Friend
    drasolutions Friend

any update ?

drasolutions Friend

can someone let me know , need how many days to resolve the issue..its more than 12 days since the ticket was raised ..

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

I created a new s3 account to test. The sample folder I uploaded from components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/ seems to be working fine. Please see my attachment. You can test it out.

Maybe it’s a problem with your s3 account.

Also your server takes too long to upload file to s3.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-05-24-at-11.00.33-AM
    2. Screen-Shot-2017-05-24-at-11.00.57-AM
    3. Screen-Shot-2017-05-24-at-11.01.04-AM
    4. Screen-Shot-2017-05-24-at-11.01.26-AM
    drasolutions Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  drasolutions 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum