Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anyway, I am having issues with the menu and need help. I have seen two other related postings but there was no guidance to those having the issues on what they can do. Bad!

1. The main page menu is different from other pages. This is so because named anchors are used on the main page. However, when you define the link for the inner pages, they do not work. For instance, if you want to nagivate back to the home page using a menu item, it goes nowhere because the url is wrong. I have:

http://mysite.com/index.php/blogging#onepage-home

This is so for all other menu items not on the home page. I have tried everything I could.

1. The other issue is that I want to remove the arrow down and expand the introduction text to take more space. See the attached.

2. I want to customize the menu to be bolder and slightly bigger.
    3. I have to Clear Cache repeatedly for updates to reflect on the website, even in development mode. I believe i am using the right template. Why can’t I just refresh the page and see my updates?

May I suggest that when an issue is resolved, Joomlart should put something prominent at the end of the article stating that if others have this issue, these are the steps to follow. Direct us to action for each resolved issue.Generate knowledge base articles from each resolved issue, providing workarounds and KBs. A knowledge of ITIL problem management would help Joomlart.

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

For the navigation issue in main menu, you can follow suggestion in this topic

With other issues, could you attach screenshots again? and illustrate how you want it should be.

Also provide the login info so I will have a look.

Regards

efficiency Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

You can provide the FTP account also so I will have a look.

efficiency Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

We updated the header block on your site: templates/ja_resume/tpls/blocks/header.php

Change:

window.location.href = base_url.replace(/([^\#]*)(.*)/, '$1') + '#onepage-home';
    e.preventDefault();
    return;

To:

window.location.href = base_url.replace(/([^\#]*)(.*)/, '$1') + '#onepage-home';
    //          e.preventDefault();
    //          return;

Kindly check.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum