Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

This problem did not happen in JA Resume 1.0.1 version, but appeared in 1.0.2 version: the top navigation menu items uses "external URL" as menu type, linking to anchors on the same page. In former version of this template quickstart, it worked fine. But in 1.0.2 version, those links can not work. They only link to the correct target on homepage. If you switch to another page via the sidebar menu, for example, "Blog", then click one of the top navigation menu, like "About Me", you will see that the link URL of that menu item changed to:

http://ja-resume.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/blog#about_me

Look at this URL, the anchor point was changed to seems that it is on the "blog" page, not the homepage.

I think that menu item "About Me" should ALWAYS link to :

http://ja-resume.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/about_me

Compare above two URLs you will know what I am speaking.

I think this is a bug. You can also check this on your online-demo of JA Resume at:

http://ja-resume.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/blog

The same issue exists on your official demo page.

Please fix this bug. Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I’ve passed this issue to the team for further checking, please stay tune.

rodtheplod Friend

Is there any progress on this issue? I am experiencing the same problem with the top navigation menu in this template.

Seems like a pretty basic fault of the template, so would appreciate an update.

Saguaros Moderator

Something wrong with demo server as when I tried to download the quickstart package of template with sample data but it still works properly, could you update the login info of your site: URL, Admin & FTP account so I will have a look?

rodtheplod Friend

Strangely, I no longer see this issue on my site – but I’m not sure what actually fixed it. I’ve made numerous changes to the site over the last few days, and I can only assume something I fiddled with stopped the issue from happening.

I’ll keep an eye on it, and will post back here if the problem re-appears.

korpisa2 Friend

Hello, I´m encountering similar issue with pretty much vanilla installation via quickstart package and easyblog component.

On the demo-site it doesn´t work either. After navigating to easyblog from sidebar the only way to get back to landing page is via the toolbar logo or via sidebar’s home links. Main menu links don´t work.

-> Could you please investigate?

When is the next version of the template available? The layout of contact section would need improvement as well as the titles and backgrounds are misaligned. And the timeline ACM is almost worthless as the order of items changes randomly.

Is there some thread/category where we can post improvement ideas and other all customers could vote on those?

baijianpeng Friend

The same issue exists on your official JA online demo website of JA resume template. So you don’t need to access my website to inspect this issue.

It seems that this issue has not been listed on your Project Manager issues list?

Could you please check it again and fix it?

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try with this tweak:

• Download attached file – it’s header block
    • Extract and copy it to directory: ROOT/templates/ja_resume/tpls/blocks/header.php (REMEMBER to backup old ‘header.php’ file first)

1. header.php_.zip
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum