Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

<em>@koolac 200778 wrote:</em><blockquote>No its not fixed yet. The drop down menus are still no aligned properly. On the joomlart main demo server load the ja_social template. The Features drop down works properly (aligned) however the showcase drop down is not. On my server as well as your server both these menus are not aligned.

I think you misunderstood my initial problem. My menus are working from day 1, it was the alignments that I reported in my image earlier.

</blockquote>

really misunderstood your problem.

when resolving let me know.

jmpi Friend

<em>@tienhc 200536 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello All!

Now please you disable the Optimize Css and check this issue, i think this problem happens when you enable optimize CSS.

Please let me know the outcome. ( or you can try to exclude : template.css and mega.css file in the exclude option)</blockquote>

it is disabled, but the error still exists…

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@jmpi 200908 wrote:</em><blockquote>it is disabled, but the error still exists…</blockquote>

ok, other solution to resolve this issue

You open the file: templates/ja_social/css/menu/mega.css and find the following code:

.ja-megamenu li.mega .childcontent {
    margin-left: -6px;
    }

replace:

.ja-megamenu li.mega .childcontent {
    margin-left: -6px!important;
    }

the issue is informed our developers 🙂

koolac Friend

Thanks a lot tien. Now fixed 🙂

koolac Friend

The fix however disturbs the level 2 menu. :((

1. screen-capture-16
    Saguaros Moderator

<em>@koolac 200935 wrote:</em><blockquote>The fix however disturbs the level 2 menu. :((

</blockquote>

oh, yes i found that, sorry, while you wait for our developers checking this issue, we still fix this 🙂
    now, you rollback all code: and then you add thess codes into the mega.css file:

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 > li.mega > .childcontent {
    margin-left:-6px !important;
    }

Are you using the lastest version of both the ja social and ja t3 plugin ?, because i could not see that issue on the demo :), please let me know your version

Thanks

valquirio Friend

was perfect with instructions tienhc

valquirio Friend

<em>@tienhc 200940 wrote:</em><blockquote>oh, yes i found that, sorry, while you wait for our developers checking this issue, we still fix this 🙂
    now, you rollback all code: and then you add thess codes into the mega.css file:

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 > li.mega > .childcontent {
    margin-left:-6px !important;
    }

Are you using the lastest version of both the ja social and ja t3 plugin ?, because i could not see that issue on the demo :), please let me know your version

Thanks</blockquote>

close these threads would be good not to create confusion, solved two problems, appear more post gets bad.

all sorted on my site

grateful

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  valquirio 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum