Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Please watch the video

grateful

aman204 Friend

Can you provide a link to your site

valquirio Friend

<em>@aman204 200378 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you provide a link to your site</blockquote>

http://www.mapadoboi.com.br

aman204 Friend

It appears to be fine for me

You can try to disable compressions for css and js in template parameters to see if it helps

valquirio Friend

<em>@aman204 200387 wrote:</em><blockquote>It appears to be fine for me

You can try to disable compressions for css and js in template parameters to see if it helps</blockquote>

not resolved

1. menu1
    koolac Friend

Same problem for me as well. No diff in FF and Safari. The beta release was working fine on the same server.

Using latest version from the joomlart server.

1. screen-capture-12
    jmpi Friend

me too, the menu is “broken” like your picture. looks very unpretty.

aman204 Friend

<em>@jmpi 200452 wrote:</em><blockquote>me too, the menu is “broken” like your picture. looks very unpretty.</blockquote>

Hi,

Can you provide a link to your site to take closer look at the menu dropdown appearence

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@koolac 200420 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same problem for me as well. No diff in FF and Safari. The beta release was working fine on the same server.

Using latest version from the joomlart server.</blockquote>

Hello All!

Now please you disable the Optimize Css and check this issue, i think this problem happens when you enable optimize CSS.

Please let me know the outcome. ( or you can try to exclude : template.css and mega.css file in the exclude option)

koolac Friend

Thanks for the reply. Interestingly on your demo server the problem appears under K2 Showcase dropdown for all themes. I already tried without optimization with no luck.

valquirio Friend

solution for error in mega menu

a lack of attention my

hugs and congratulations to all who tried to help me

valquirio Friend

<em>@koolac 200420 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same problem for me as well. No diff in FF and Safari. The beta release was working fine on the same server.

Using latest version from the joomlart server.</blockquote>

worked on your site?

koolac Friend

<em>@valquirio 200736 wrote:</em><blockquote>worked on your site?</blockquote>

No. Still the same problem. A quick fix will be greatly appreciated.

I am not sure if the solution video actually resolves the problem. Its still there!

valquirio Friend

<em>@koolac 200767 wrote:</em><blockquote>No. Still the same problem. A quick fix will be greatly appreciated.

I am not sure if the solution video actually resolves the problem. Its still there!</blockquote>

the menu on my site everything was perfect. look and see

http://www.mapadoboi.com.br

koolac Friend

<em>@valquirio 200773 wrote:</em><blockquote>the menu on my site everything was perfect. look and see

http://www.mapadoboi.com.br</blockquote>

No its not fixed yet. The drop down menus are still no aligned properly. On the joomlart main demo server load the ja_social template. The Features drop down works properly (aligned) however the showcase drop down is not. On my server as well as your server both these menus are not aligned.

I think you misunderstood my initial problem. My menus are working from day 1, it was the alignments that I reported in my image earlier.

1. screen-capture-14
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  valquirio 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum