Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

I submitted the request for a quote 6 days ago but still have not heard anything back ? How long does it take to get a quote?

Hi @rubygirl

Unfortunately Joomlart is not accepting anymore custom support requests – you can try to ask for help on this website http://www.joomlancers,com , it is a website belonging to the joomlart network and there are a lot of good developers to hire for your need.

Sorry again for this misunderstanding.

If you still need suggestions or any other request we are always here.

rubygirl Friend

that is very disappointing especially since you told me specifically to submit a quote request at that link 11 days ago. I would hope that you would be able to address the issue since the issue is simply to correct a problem with how the sidebar-1 is displayed in mobile devices. It is an issue that should be addressed with the template as many users are requesting the same feature. Please correct the issue or let me know how to do so.

pavit Moderator

Please correct the issue or let me know how to do so.

Hi there

As i already told you this is not an issue , if you look at the demo sidebar is not available for mobiles , what i suggested is to change file to remove the hidden property , your website for some reason ( that should be investigated ) doesn’t allow to show sidebar in the correct way , but since it is not released to be available in mobile views then it is not an our bug , that’s why i suggested to hire a developer to have it looking at your website and find the cause of your issue , because as it is happened for the user that opened this topic and also with tests on my local version of template the suggestion i posted works fine – so it is something on your website and we do not investigate over this.

Kind regards.

rubygirl Friend

i have to disagree as I am not the only one with this issue. Please tell me where the div class is and I will figure it out myself

rubygirl Friend

the issue is simply the white space at the bottom of the sidebar-1 – there is a huge space … that is what needs to be addressed.

pavit Moderator

As i told you this is not happening on any other website nor in my local version , anyway since you stepped over a solved topic opened by another user , i can suggest to open a new topic and describe with details what is happening on your website and provide in it a super user account for you backend – i’m forced now to close this topic because title of it is showing something different from your problem.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Menu in sidebar-1 is not displayed in mobile views’ is closed to new replies.