Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi

edit this file /templates/ja_moviemax/tpls/blocks/mainbody/one-sidebar-right.php and change

<div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-right col col-xs-12 col-sm-4 hidden-sm hidden-xs <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar']) ?>">

To

<div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-right col col-xs-12 col-sm-4 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar']) ?>">
    rubygirl Friend

while removing the code to stop the module from being hidden allows the sidebar to display, now on a mobile the height of the sidebar is way too big and leaves a ton of white space below the sidebar module until the content-mast- bottom module displays itself.

rubygirl Friend

yes – removing the code mentioned above, does allow the sidebar-1 to display but there is a ton of white space between the content and the sidebar-1 on a mobile device and it looks bad. How can the white space be removed?

rubygirl Friend

any update on this? I would like to be sure the sidebar-1 displays on the mobile device, but the extra white space above or below the sidebar-1 is not okay.

pavit Moderator

any update on this? I would like to be sure the sidebar-1 displays on the mobile device, but the extra white space above or below the sidebar-1 is not okay.

Hi there

Please share your website url here ,also share a suoer user account to your backend so i can take a look at it.

Regards

rubygirl Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

Url provided is showing a 404 page

Please double check it and provide correct url for administrator page.

rubygirl Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi @rubygirl

As i can see from your website you haven’t modified suggested file as in my previous post to have sidebar showed on extra-small devices.

rubygirl Friend

I had, but the extra white space surrounding the module made it very unattractive on mobile devices so I changed it back. Since most of the client visitors use mobile I couldn’t leave it looking bad

pavit Moderator

I had

But to solve your issue i will need module to be visible on mobiles devices, in this way i can look at the code, i don’t want to touch your code, so i prefer to have you enabling it.

rubygirl Friend

understood – you should be able to see it now – you’ll see on home page and on events menu link too – the gap above the module is large but the gap below the sidebar is the real issue.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Sidebar position is using a div class <div class="row equal-height"> unfortunately this class add a min height on mobile screens that’s why it is hidden for mobiles extra-small and small devices –

To have it without that space it will require a new class dedicated to mobile screens resolutions , i hope you understand that this will be a dedicated custom work for class creation –

For now you can disable it again –

Hope it helped

rubygirl Friend

is there a fee to do so? what would it cost?

pavit Moderator

is there a fee to do so? what would it cost?

Hi

You can ask for a quote HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Menu in sidebar-1 is not displayed in mobile views’ is closed to new replies.