Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi Jens,

Yes, these two plugins are installed and activated on our site and it still doesn’t work.

Thanks

genies Friend

Hi Jens,

Yes, these two plugins are installed and activated on our site and it still doesn’t work.

Thanks

gehonline Friend

Hi genies,

I use this Tempalte for a project, unfortunately I have no idea why some of the options from gallery / events not displayed completely at your template.

Hope you can find a solution.

greetings
    Jens

gehonline Friend

Hi genies,

I use this Tempalte for a project, unfortunately I have no idea why some of the options from gallery / events not displayed completely at your template.

Hope you can find a solution.

greetings
    Jens

genies Friend

We don’t know why it has a problem on our root directory. When installed (quickstart of JA charity) exactly the same on sub-domain, there is no such an issue. May it be because of the French language installed in root directory’s template (the only difference is that we don’t have French language installed in the subdomain)

Hope Adam can help?

thanks

genies Friend

We don’t know why it has a problem on our root directory. When installed (quickstart of JA charity) exactly the same on sub-domain, there is no such an issue. May it be because of the French language installed in root directory’s template (the only difference is that we don’t have French language installed in the subdomain)

Hope Adam can help?

thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @genies,

Actually I checked your site and see that the necessary code for JA Content Type is not loaded correctly when creating new article. I’m discussing with development team about this case so they can investigate the problem and I will reply back asap when we have the solution.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @genies,

Actually I checked your site and see that the necessary code for JA Content Type is not loaded correctly when creating new article. I’m discussing with development team about this case so they can investigate the problem and I will reply back asap when we have the solution.

genies Friend

Adam,

since no clue from you… I scrap the site and reinstall again with JA Charity Quickstart without Fr language to see.

genies Friend

Adam,

since no clue from you… I scrap the site and reinstall again with JA Charity Quickstart without Fr language to see.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @genies,

I’ve just got a replied from dev team that the temporary admin account doesn’t work anymore. Please recheck again and if you still see the problem, kindly provide another account so we can continue the investigation process.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @genies,

I’ve just got a replied from dev team that the temporary admin account doesn’t work anymore. Please recheck again and if you still see the problem, kindly provide another account so we can continue the investigation process.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum