Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

When we try to add a new event or a new gallery, there are missing options and menus. How can we get them back?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @genies,

I have just checked your site and see that you’re using PHP 5.3.24 in your server which is too old. Please kindly contact your hosting provider and ask them upgrade to at least 5.4.x and you will see the problem is gone.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @genies,

I have just checked your site and see that you’re using PHP 5.3.24 in your server which is too old. Please kindly contact your hosting provider and ask them upgrade to at least 5.4.x and you will see the problem is gone.

genies Friend

Hi Adam,

I upgrade my hosting to PHP 5.4 and I still have the same problem.

Thanks for your help,
    Martin

genies Friend

Hi Adam,

I upgrade my hosting to PHP 5.4 and I still have the same problem.

Thanks for your help,
    Martin

genies Friend

Hi Adam,

the problem might not be in the version of PHP. We have installed exactly the same template of JA jarity (from Quickstart) in a subdomain of mchfoundation.ca and the options of Events and Gallery. see attached file. We only have the issue with our main root.

thanks

genies Friend

Hi Adam,

the problem might not be in the version of PHP. We have installed exactly the same template of JA jarity (from Quickstart) in a subdomain of mchfoundation.ca and the options of Events and Gallery. see attached file. We only have the issue with our main root.

thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @genies,

Could you please also provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can have a closer look at the code ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @genies,

Could you please also provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can have a closer look at the code ?

genies Friend

sent to you privately. tks

genies Friend

sent to you privately. tks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @genies,

Thanks for the info. Please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you and I will reply back shortly.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @genies,

Thanks for the info. Please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you and I will reply back shortly.

gehonline Friend

Hi,

have you installed and activated this plugins, you need this.

“To make the content types available in your site, install JA Content Type System plugin and JA Content Type Ajax plugin and enable it.”

http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-charity-template/content-types#content-type

Greetings
    Jens M.

gehonline Friend

Hi,

have you installed and activated this plugins, you need this.

“To make the content types available in your site, install JA Content Type System plugin and JA Content Type Ajax plugin and enable it.”

http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-charity-template/content-types#content-type

Greetings
    Jens M.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum