Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Hmmm…I feel there’s no progress, but I’m still having the mad problem here – and obviously "Creaktor Branding Agency" saw the same weird thing happening on my site. Any suggestions how we can proceed? I need a solution soonest…

I tried several things. At my end I have it too, but I only get it the first load. Izotope is getting triggered for some reason. I will test some more.

www.creaktor.com

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend

The first and the fourth izotope product div’s are overlapping inside the page. This happens on the level of izotope.

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

The first and the fourth izotope product div’s are overlapping inside the page. This happens on the level of izotope.

You can try to set the min-height for each item like I mentioned above and also share me the URL where I can see the issue + admin + FTP account.

kanoon Friend

Please let me know, when you solved the problem…

hajaWEB Friend
    kanoon Friend

Thanks hajaWEB! Looks as this is the solution. Items are no more layering over each other, but sometimes still jumping.
    Wondering why this hasn’t been in the latest update package…
    Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kanoon 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum