Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

It’s on all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Explorer and Safari.
    I tried on 3 different computers (2 different Windows, 1 Apple) with different routers and IP addresses.
    I also cleared the cache in Joomla…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I increased the value for ‘min-height’ to 400px, kindly check again.

kanoon Friend

Hmmm…still the same issue….
    Thats weird….

kanoon Friend

It really seems that there is a link to the cache and the issue.
    When you go to the site with a clean cache, it works properly. Once, you reload the page the trouble begins…

Saguaros Moderator

I tried with Chrome, FF, Safari, open your site then refresh but all looks fine, could you try with other PCs also?

kanoon Friend

I cleared cache here and started with FF, Chrome and Edge. Edge works fine, but the other ones go mad when you scroll up and down and refresh…
    I have access to 3 desktop PCs. Will try the others, but I think it will still be the same there, too…

kanoon Friend

Tested it on another Windows PC and an Apple computer – still the same mad issue….

Saguaros Moderator

I made a video record here: https://cl.ly/380M472O1Z3h

kanoon Friend

O.k., but you did not refresh. Sometimes it also takes more than 5 seconds until the madness starts.
    Still having the issue here on several computers and on different systems with almost every browser…

kanoon Friend

I updated to Megastore 1.0.2 – still the same…

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, I do refresh it several times but result is the same, could you record one?

kanoon Friend

Unfortunately I have no possibility to record screen.
    Do you have a possibility to test the site on another desktop pc with different browsers?
    Sometimes you must scroll up and down at http://www.kanoon.de and refresh and mouseover and scroll again.

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, I tried the same:

• In Mac & Windows PCs
    • Chrome & Firefox / Safari
    • Refresh several times + Scroll up & down

But 8 products still display in same order.

kanoon Friend

Hmmm…I feel there’s no progress, but I’m still having the mad problem here – and obviously "Creaktor Branding Agency" saw the same weird thing happening on my site. Any suggestions how we can proceed?
    I need a solution soonest…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try to increase the ‘min-height’ property as I mentioned above to a greater value.

It’s really weird as it works properly at my end.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kanoon 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum