Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Hum, my site was all right until today where I decided to make all the updates I had not done for the last two months, namely JA Brisk, Ja Masshead, JA “etc”, T3 and Joomla 3.2.

So so, a few problems are now solved (see some other thread I had for Masshead 🙂
    But new problems have also come 🙁

In particular, Megamenu now shows bullet points before the icon for each menu item…
    See illustration hereafter.

So so : how comes… and how to solve this ?

Txs a lot Joomlart & folks,

Marc

———–
    Edit of the post :

On some other site using template JA Mero I have just updated from T3 1.4.1 to T3 .4.2… and I have the same problem.
    So at least we know now what the CAUSE of the problem seems to be : ***update of T3***
    Now I leave it to Joomlart to find the solution… 😉

See here the same problem on Ja Mero after updating T3

1. 2013-11-07_14h45_07
    2. 2013-11-07_17h51_52
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you post a link to your website ?

woluweb Friend

Hi Pavit,

I have just edited my original post while you were writing your answer 🙂

<blockquote>On some other site using template JA Mero I have just updated from T3 1.4.1 to T3 .4.2… and I have the same problem.
    So at least we know now what the CAUSE of the problem seems to be : ***update of T3***</blockquote>

The first website where I discovered the problem is not accessible (in development).
    The other one is http://www.upc-bvk.be, but I rolled back to T3 1.4.1 immediately otherwise the owner of the site will kill me 🙂

pavit Moderator

Yes this seems to be new code added by the new t3 version

woluweb Friend

by the way, this problem is *not* linked to update to Joomla 3.2 : the same problem indeed arises as well on my site with Joomla 3.2 as on some other one running on Joomla 3.1.5…

So so, what can we do ? Should this problem be transferred under a new thread in “T3 Framework” ?
    Or is somebody already working on this problem ?

Txs for your answer,

Marc

pavit Moderator

I opened a ticket for support developers asking them to check into it and verify

woluweb Friend

txs for the quick & good follow-up 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@woluweb 396970 wrote:</em><blockquote>txs for the quick & good follow-up :-)</blockquote>

Our customer are having some problem with JOOMLA CORE 3.2, beside that are all our JA templates and extensions need to check and compatible with JOOMLA 3.2.

Do you have backup on your site before upgrading? If yes, you can roll-back it.

woluweb Friend

Txs Ninja Lead.
    As I was mentionning above, this is *no* problem of Joomla 3.2. : the same problem (bullets appearing in front of submenus in megamenu) occurs also on another website I have running on 3.1.5.
    And testing further, I discovered that rolling back to T3 1.4.2 to T3 1.4.1. would make the problem disappear.
    So this suggests that there is a bug with last T3 update…
    Txs in advance for solving this and for letting us know when it is done 🙂

woluweb Friend

I can even refine my last statement : these “infamous” bullet points appearing on each submenu item not only appear on Joomla 3.2 and Joomla 3.1, but also on Joomla 2.5.

See here with JA Onepage running on Joomla 2.5.16…

Quite luckily, I use JA Extension Manager and I can roll back easily (yeahh, experience has told me JA Extension Manager could prove very useful 🙂

But still, I would be happy to know about when this general problem will be solved…
    Txs for letting know,

Marc

screenshot :

1. 2013-11-12_10h22_36
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Marc,

You can duplicate your site to test site(include to upgrade T3 1.4.2) and send me URL of your site, admin access and FTP account. I shall help you to check this problem

Regards

woluweb Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

I can surely give access to one of these three websites where I had already tested the upgrade to T3 1.4.2… but what do you mean exactly with “duplicate your site to test site” ?
    Do you suggest me to create my own test site ? Or does Joomlart have its own test site where I should upload my Akeeba Backup ?
    Txs,
    Marc

woluweb Friend

Hi Ninja Leads,

So easy ! I have just used your Demo Builder for JA Brisk.
    I simply updated T3 Framework… and the problem of the bullet points appearing on each submenu arises.

You have your test environment now 🙂
    I guess next version of T3 will correct this. Can you confirm me it is on the “to do” list ? 🙂

Marc

Site id: ja-brisk1384289959
    Site name: ja-brisk1384289959
    Admin user: admin
    Admin password: monBrisk2
    You can visit your site at: http://ja-brisk1384289959.joomweb.com
    Manage your site at: http://ja-brisk1384289959.joomweb.com/administrator/

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for feedback, I got this bug and forwarded to developer team for fix. They will fix and release asap

woluweb Friend

Hi there,

I was full of hope when I saw this morning a new version of T3 coming out (T1.4.3) that this problem of bullet points appearing in Megamenu (for Joomla 2.5 3.1.5 & 3.2) would be solved.

But nothing, samed problem…

As explained above, this is not linked to *my* configuration : exactly the same happens on the Joomlart online Demo Builder with a fresh installation.

So when will this be solved ?
    Or what file can we already edit to temporarily solve the problem ?

Txs,

Marc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  woluweb 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum