Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

With the new version, you will need to access backend of your site and configure the page display options for the filter again.

Pls check out this guide for more info: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-component/ja-megafilter#page-display

lawyerlinguist Friend

"To configure, simply open the mega filter setting page, under the Filter Config panel, select Layout Config, you can drag and drop items from hidden lists to active lists, the enabled items in "Active Lists" will be shown in front-page. The order of items here is also the display order in front-end."

I tried to do this, following the guide.
    However, when I try to drag the items from "Hidden list" to "Active list", the do not move: grey lines show up and keep stacking up as I try to move the mouse, as you can see from the screenshot.
    Can anyone help me please?
    Thanks

1. MegaFilter-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Kindly share the credentials of your site so I can take a look.

lawyerlinguist Friend

Thanks, it’s in local, on my own server.
    I have a pretty basic installation of the template though; You don’t get the same problem when trying to move the items?

Thanks

lawyerlinguist Friend

Here’s the problem: it looks that the gray lines, supposedly "empty items", just move vertically and not horizontally. The more I try to move the mouse, the more gray lines I get and they pile up.
    Are we sure it’s not a bug?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can’t replicate the issue, it would be great if you put your site online and share me the credentials so I can have a closer look and check for you.

Regards

lawyerlinguist Friend

Thanks, but it can’t be an option. It would cost me too much time and frankly I wouldn’t feel ok with that either: if there’s something you would check and you want to share it with me, I’d be happy to do that myself. This way I can detail the issue on the forum like I did other times so to help others who may bump into the same problem.
    Thanks.

lawyerlinguist Friend

I’m also thinking: I have a pretty basic installation, just the site as installed via the quickstart package a couple of extensions only from Joomlart…what could possibly go wrong?

lawyerlinguist Friend

There’s an incompatibility between MegaFilter and JA Admin.
    For now, I disabled JA Admin and the problem is gone.
    I’d be happy to use JA Admin soon though, I really like it.
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s quite hard to check without seeing issue closely, if you don’t want to share info here, you can send the details via sales@joomlart.com email (remember to include links of this topic).

Regards

lawyerlinguist Friend

Thank you for your reply. Well, I meant that I found a bug in your product and here’s how you can replicate it:

1 Standard quickstart installation
    2 set up megafilter
    3 JaAdmin as administrator template
    4 in MegaFilter, try now to drag and drop items from "Hidden list" to "Active list" and see what happens.

It only happens when using JaAdmin.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your report, we appreciated it much!

I’ve also shared with the team for further checking & update.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can backup this file first: root/administrator/templates/ja_admin/index.php

And download & unzip attached file then replace above file

1. index.zip
    lawyerlinguist Friend

Tested, it works as it should.
    Thank you very much.
    Have a good day!

Saguaros Moderator

Great to hear that!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘MegaFilter not showing items pictures’ is closed to new replies.