Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello raises the point that leads us to multiply the Menu as they are over 100 sections of the Menu, which gives much weight to this website. My question is if there is another option to include icons on each of the template color, without having to do extensive operation that you indicated?

Please help !

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m sorry but that is only way you can follow for now

5268311 Friend

Please I need your help.

I need the icons to appear with the color in the other sections. I followed your last recommendation:
    – Duplicate the menu: at this moment, you add ‘blue’ icons for the main menu, you need to duplicate to have another menu and add ‘green’ icons to this new menu item.
    – Assign the template style which has ‘green’ theme to the menu item you just created.

But I find that the menu is very extensive and include icons for each page. Is there any other solution that might indicate please?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to access URL of your site but I got the error page “This webpage is not available

About the problem that you mentioned you can try to do with steps

+ Duplicate the menu and add icon with all menus

+ Go to the template manager and clone templates styles to match with each theme color.

+ Configure the template style match theme color and menu.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum