Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi Fried!
    I just wanted to let you know, that I need to include an image for each word on the mega menu, for better understanding of I mean I am sending an image as an attachment.
    Regards,

1. Menu_with_image
    ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

do you mean adding icon like this ?

5268311 Friend

Yes!! but I have designed my own icons. How do I insert them? for better understanding of I mean I am sending an image (icon) as an attachment.

1. icon
    TomC Moderator

Perhaps the following resource may be of assistance to you … HOW TO ADD ICONS IN MENU ITEMS[/url]

5268311 Friend

1- The icon is an external image, but it will not allow me place it above the text , for better understanding of what I mean I am sending an image as an attachment.

2- For every template I am trying to match the templates and the icon color and it does not allow me to do so, for better understanding of what I mean I am sending an image as an attachment.

1. imagge_above
    2. iconos_todos1
    3. iconos_todos2
    4. iconos_todos3
    TomC Moderator

We can work on repositioning the icon above the menu item after you’ve worked through adding the icons.

5268311 Friend

ok I attached in zip file icons;

1 – the blue icon in the template: Inicio
    2 – the icon light green in the template: Recursos humanos
    3 – the icon dark green in the template: Communicación
    4 – the icon color coffee in the template: Informática
    5 – the red icon in the template: Centro de recursos
    6 – the icon in blue in the template: Ayuda

If you need more detail please contact us

Regargds,

1. botones_Intranet.zip
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try with steps below yourself and let me know if it helps.

+ Go to Admin site -> Menu Main -> Home -> Link Type Options -> Link Image and add new icon image into menu

+ Create the templates/ja_bookshop/css/custom.css file and add new rule below

.t3-mainnav .navbar-nav > li {
    text-align: center;
    }

.t3-mainnav .nav > li > a > img {
    float: left;
    }

.t3-mainnav .navbar-nav > li .image-title {
    margin: 0 auto;
    clear: both;
    width: 100%;
    }
    @media (max-width: 768px) {
    .nav > li > a > img {
    display: none;
    }
    }

5268311 Friend

Hello, I followed the instructions but does not work.

In image 1 icon was well, and the blue icon appears image2. I want to know if you can use the green icon menu for the sector?

I know how to put the other icons but I want each color appears when the menu changes

Regards

1. image1
    2. image2
    3. image3
    5268311 Friend

In image 1 icon was well, and the blue icon appears image2. I want to know if you can use the green icon menu for the sector?

I know how to put the other icons but I want each color appears when the menu changes

Regards

1. image1
    2. image2
    3. image3
    Ninja Lead Moderator

My apology, I have checked it on JA Bookshop template by mistake, not JA Biz template.

Please apply my tweak below for JA Biz template again.

+ Go to Admin site -> Menu Main -> Home -> Link Type Options -> Link Image and add new icon image into menu

+ Create the templates/ja_biz/css/custom.css file and add new rule below

.t3-megamenu .navbar-nav > li {
    }

.t3-megamenu .nav > li > a > img {
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    }

.t3-megamenu .navbar-nav > li .image-title {
    margin: 0 auto;
    clear: both;
    width: 100%;
    }
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    border: 0px !important;
    padding: 2px !important;
    }

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:hover {
    border: 0px !important;
    }
    @media (max-width: 768px) {
    .nav > li > a > img {
    display: none;
    }
    }

Let me know if it helps.

5268311 Friend

Thanks for your support, the code you sent me if I run. Now I want to know if you can put more icons in home menu, because if you click on another section of the menu, the icon should change according to the color of each sector of the menu.

Regards

1. image1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I am afraid the mega menu of T3 framework does not have that feature.

It will need pretty much customisation in css style, however I’m not sure how this option goes. Also, this customisation is beyond scope of our support.

5268311 Friend

Please Help with my problem:

In image 1 icon was well, and the blue icon appears image2. I want to know if you can use the green icon menu for the sector? please see the image3.

I know how to put the other icons but I want each color appears when the menu changes. Please see the image3

1. image1
    2. image2
    3. image3
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Because the icons in the main menu are added manually from Link Image of the menu so if you want to display icon in different color when viewing other menu item page, you can try this workaround:

– Duplicate the menu: at this moment, you add ‘blue’ icons for the main menu, you need to duplicate to have another menu and add ‘green’ icons to this new menu item.
    – Assign the template style which has ‘green’ theme to the menu item you just created.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum