Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

So is it possible to get this fix for my older sites, using ja halite or whatever? My membership expired this week, I cannot access any of the new downloads. All I need is the fix for the menu parameters please.

marco

marcodeluca Friend

I guess it isn’t possible to fix it yet if you guys havent fixed or found the bug. Someone else has already said this I think, but your own templates on your demo page don’t work in chrome either – the mega menu does not autohide. I’d love a solution for this please:)

msgm Friend

I have a solution for this which seems to work.
    Locate http://yoursite.com/templates/template_name/js/menu/mega.js
    On line 236 change this:

if (li.childcontent) li.timer = setTimeout(this.itemHide.bind(this, [li, e]), this.options.delayHide);

to this (just remove the square brackets):

if (li.childcontent) li.timer = setTimeout(this.itemHide.bind(this, li, e), this.options.delayHide);

Hope it helps))
    Just noticed it works es expected only in Chrome. In other browsers it doesn’t animate when hiding. It seems browsers treat differently the use of square brackets. FF, Opera and others take [li, e] as corresponding arguments for itemHide, while Chrome treats [li, e] as one argument, which causes li.hasClass to fail in itemHide.

missioneyes Friend

This file does not exist in the install of ja_social.

I am having the same issue of the mega menu not hiding with the mouseout event only while using Chrome.

Please be clear what the fix is for this.

Many Thanks in advance,

msgm Friend

I don’t know about ja_social, I’ve tested on ja_purity_ii. Anyway, I just visited http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_social with Chrome and no problem ocurred. AFAIK, the newer templates (like ja_social) use an updated version of mega menu which doesn’t have this bug. So you should be fine, I don’t know where is your problem coming from.

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@missioneyes 207706 wrote:</em><blockquote>This file does not exist in the install of ja_social.

I am having the same issue of the mega menu not hiding with the mouseout event only while using Chrome.

Please be clear what the fix is for this.

Many Thanks in advance,</blockquote>

For JA_Social, just update the latest version of T3 Framework plugin will fix this problem

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum