Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi,

last version of Google Chrome 7.0.517.41 (on PC) doesn’t support correctly your Mega Menu :((.
    Menu is not hiding! It is still populated – it is only changed when you hover over root menu item
    and you see other menu (but again it is not hiding).

This is now big issue and it will be really obtrusive for Google Chrome Users.

Issue will be probably in new version of Google Chrome >:(. I tested it in opera, mozzila, IE, on mobile and it is working correctly.

Do you know how to fix it?
    Thanks.

Pavol

(BTW) Menu is exteneded also know when I write this message – really bad customer experience

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

thanks for the info.

I am running google Chrome 7.0.517.41 on win 7. Mega menu works fine here. May be you can try to clear cache and cookies and refresh again.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Are you talking about the toolbar on the footer? Coz that seems to be always up.

Arvind

pavolnagy Friend

<em>@drarvindc 199846 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you talking about the toolbar on the footer? Coz that seems to be always up.

Arvind</blockquote>

Yes, it is in footer menu. But also if you test it on your demo templates which are using Mega Menu. It is impacting all navigations.

I’m testing on Windows XP SP3. Of course I cleared cache and cokies and restarted Chrome…Issue still remains.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

ok toolbar issue fixed.

Clear your cache and cookies and refresh. It should work well now. It works on my end.

Arvind

pavolnagy Friend

<em>@drarvindc 199866 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok toolbar issue fixed.

Clear your cache and cookies and refresh. It should work well now. It works on my end.

Arvind</blockquote>

I cleared the cache, cookies and issue still remains. Are you talking about same grey footer toolbar?
    How did you fix the issue?

Mega Menu remains open even is mouse not hovering…

Example :
    When you hover over JA Templates -> mega menu remains open ocuping of the screen and you are not able to close it. You can only select another menu like JA Extensions, so you will have JA extensions menu displayed permannetly.

1. issue_chrome
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

thats toolbar, mega menu is the top navigation.

it works well now on my chrome. close all JA windows and then clear your cookies and cache. Refresh. It should work fine. I tested it out and it works now. I had the same issue, when you first reported it.

Arvind

pavolnagy Friend

<em>@drarvindc 199891 wrote:</em><blockquote>thats toolbar, mega menu is the top navigation.

it works well now on my chrome. close all JA windows and then clear your cookies and cache. Refresh. It should work fine. I tested it out and it works now. I had the same issue, when you first reported it.

Arvind</blockquote>

Hi Arwind,

thank you. Now it works correctly and as expected. Would you mind to provide fix, or guide on how to fix it? It impacts also free Purity templates.

Thank you.
    Pavol

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Pavol,

The fix will be updated in the next version. it would have to go through the testers and then it will be out.

Arvind

farhady Friend

Hi guys,
    I report this issue a few weeks ago, too.

Its not only Chrome.
    Its of course with FF4 Beta and IE9 Beta, too.
    The mainnav (Megamenu) and Toolbar don’t close.

pavolnagy Friend

Arvind,

same issue is still on your site. When you click on Forums, then top menu (mega menu) is in latest Chrome not hiding when you hover on other top menu items.

It is the same on all testing sites/templates with mega menu.

Pavol.

farhady Friend

Hi JA,

now you solve the problem for FF4Beta and IE9Beta for your site.
    Please make it available for the downloadable T3, too. ( I think you forget it in 1.1.9).

EDIT: Firebug says this to the issue:
    li.hasClass is not a function
    if (li.hasClass (‘haschild-over’))

Line 463: if (li.hasClass (‘haschild-over’))

Maybe it should help you.

Khanh Le Moderator

It’s a shame that we forgot to update the script for our forums. Thank you for your report and the problem is fixed on our sites. The fix is also available for download of T3 version 1.1.9. If you got the problem, can you PM me your site information so I could have a look.

joomboom Friend

Farhady,

here is my fix, but ONLY for t3 version one (like rasite and the other older templates), as they already fixed for the t3 version 2:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/solution-mega-menu-freezes-in-chrome-doesnt-go-back-up/

farhady Friend

Thank you but i figured out where my problem was.
    I’m using Blank-Theme and had a override mega.js. So I deleted that and my site could use the T3 upgraded .js.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum