Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Assing the Event style to a page the mega menu is not displayed. It seems to me that it is impossibile to have it in this style. Am I wrong? There is a way to follow? Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@robyrom 480100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Assing the Event style to a page the mega menu is not displayed. It seems to me that it is impossibile to have it in this style. Am I wrong? There is a way to follow? Thanks</blockquote>

Not entirely certain what it is you’re wanting to accomplish – can you be a bit more specific?

Perhaps a screenshot mockup depicting what it is you’re wanting to do?

TomC Moderator

<em>@robyrom 480100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Assing the Event style to a page the mega menu is not displayed. It seems to me that it is impossibile to have it in this style. Am I wrong? There is a way to follow? Thanks</blockquote>

Not entirely certain what it is you’re wanting to accomplish – can you be a bit more specific?

TomC Moderator

robyrom Friend

Here it is.

As you can see there is not main menu in this page.

1. schermata3
    pavit Moderator

Hi @robyrom

Try to take a look at this THREAD

file to edit should be templatesja_teline_vtplsevents.php

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum