Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

If you want to add mainmenu to the Blog Layout you should modify this layout file templatesja_teline_vtplsblog.php

<body>

<div class="blog t3-wrapper"> <!-- Need this wrapper for off-canvas menu. Remove if you don't use of-canvas -->

<?php $this->loadBlock('topnav') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('header-clean') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('mainbody') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('footer') ?>

</div>

</body>

TO :

<body>

<div class="blog t3-wrapper"> <!-- Need this wrapper for off-canvas menu. Remove if you don't use of-canvas -->

<?php $this->loadBlock('topnav') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('header-clean') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('mainnav') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('mainbody') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('footer') ?>

</div>

</body>

Then assign as menu your menu into Ja Teline V style Blog layout

1. Screenshot_1
    ssinha Friend

Thanks Pavit. Good to know that.

How do you implement this same technique in events template? I checked the events.php but it looks different.

ssinha Friend

Thanks Pavit. Good to know that.

How do you implement this same technique in events template? I checked the events.php but it looks different.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can add it in the same way i showed above , but you will need to customize css for mainnav block

1. Screenshot_27
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can add it in the same way i showed above , but you will need to customize css for mainnav block

robyrom Friend

Which way? And where are stored the “WHEN” and “WHERE” voices of the event so to translate them in italian?

pavit Moderator

<em>@robyrom 480277 wrote:</em><blockquote>Which way? And where are store the “WHEN” and “WHERE” voices of the event so to translate in italian?</blockquote>

Did you read what i wrote in the other post ?

You should edit this file templatesja_teline_vtplsevents.php

it is clear now ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum