Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Please send pm to me admin account your site. I need it to check again.

lndesigns Friend

PM Sent!

:):):) 😎

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

First, I’m very sorry for my mistake.

When i check your site, it’s error as you reporting. In the morning, i will contact with developer and discussion error. I will reply for you soon.

Note : if disable one childrent of menu “Resources”, it’s show 5 column normal 🙂

Thanks you 🙂

lndesigns Friend

yeah… I saw you in my site struggling with the menu…
    I see that you could make it 6 columns … of which is just not reasonable as it would put it off the page for a lot of viewers with a lower screen resolution…..

I am GLAD that you are going to get to the bottom of this… I would like to make “resources” to show in either 4 columns or 5… though I have 6 groups…
    — in “community”… I have 6 groups also, showing in 5 columns…

very perplexing……. I eagerly await the results…. 🙂

Thank you and I ALSO apologize for my frustration. I knew I was doing it right… and I just couldn;t understand why it INSISTED to not work properly…

Side note…. how come I cannot get my Favicon to show, though I have it inserted in the templates folder. is there supposed to be a more specific spot to insert my favicon??? THNX

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Indesigns,

The mega menu do automate optimize the columns and rows aiming to display at its best design.

For example:
    If you are aiming to have 4 columns for your page:
    Case 1: You have in total 6 items. It would automatically restructure to be 3 columns x 2 rows, each column has 2 items forming the best rectangle design for the menu as possible.
    Case 2: You have only 5 items, it will restructure to 3 columns x 2 rows, 2 out of 3 columns have 2 items and 1 would only have 1.
    Case 3: If you have exact 4 items or 8 items then it would show 4 columns x 1 row or 4 columns x 2 rows, each column has 2 or 1 item accordingly.
    Case 4: If there are 7 items, it will restructure to 4 columns x 2 rows, 3 out of 4 would have 2 items and 1 would only have 1 item left.
    Case 5: For 9 items, it will restructure to 3 columns x 3 rows, each column has 3 items.

And so on, I hope you get the idea 🙂

lndesigns Friend

ok… I think I understand…. :-[

so… question… can OVERRIDE the autonomy?
    for instance… let’s say I have 5 groups, but instead of the first two columns to have the two groups and the last column having one group…. can I FORCE the first column to have just ONE group and the next two columns have 2 groups???

also… you didn’t answer yet where I need to put my favicon… I have it in the template folder (like other joomla themes), and it still is bringing up the joomla favicon…..

peteru6 Friend

I have the same need: to force the number of columns displayed. In my case its because there are different number of items in each group. One group in particular has a couple of more children so I’d like that to be its own column.

It is working as described above. I have six groups and the mega menu if displaying 3 columns of two. What I need is two columns of one group and two columns of two groups.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  peteru6 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum