Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello Joomlart team.

I set my one of my main menu item to 3 columns. But it only show 4 items per column.

I have 12 submenu items. I want to show 7 for first column, 4 for second, 2 for third. Anyway I can change this?

thank you.

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@vertex615 344386 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I have 12 submenu items. I want to show 7 for first column, 4 for second, 2 for third. Anyway I can change this?
    </blockquote>
    Then you should group them in each group. One group have 7 sub menu, 4, and last is 2.
    You can read the guide for Menu item Layout http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomla-2-5-ja-puresite-userguide/

Alice Ching Friend

Can I have the group description to be not linked? Right now both group title and group description are with link. I want group description to be not clickable. Thanks.

Luna Garden Moderator

Then you set Menu item type to: Text Separator

Alice Ching Friend

That would also make the menu title not a link. I just want the menu item description to be not a link. Right now the code is like this
    <a href=”xxx”>
    <span class=”menu-title”>menu title</span>
    <span class=”menu-desc”>menu description</span>
    </a>

Is there a way to make it look like this.
    <a href=”xxx”>
    </a>

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@vertex615 344668 wrote:</em><blockquote>That would also make the menu title not a link. I just want the menu item description to be not a link. Right now the code is like this
    <a href=”xxx”>
    </a>

Is there a way to make it look like this.
    <a href=”xxx”>
    </a>
    <span class=”menu-desc”>menu description</span></blockquote>
    It’s impossible, it’s joomla default.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum