Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

how to fix this,please login frontend,the menu is hidden

1. filter-error
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I do not understand the issue.
    Can u provide more details about the issue? In the screenshot, it seems the issue in your Joomla database tables.

Regards

joomlartdai Friend

it seems i type wrong, it’s in the website backend ,when i create a filter, the error comes out! how to solve?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The issue is from the core Joomla, you can go to Extensions> database > Fix.
    If there is no error, I suggest you restore the site back up and try Joomla update on a test domain first,
    showing in the screenshot, the tables missed during your update of Joomla.
    You can also report the issue on Joomla forum so they can check and help you to fix it.

Regards

joomlartdai Friend

so you suggest update to Joomla3.7.2,is that right?

joomlartdai Friend

I have gone to Extensions> database > Fix ,the errors still there !

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I suggest you restore the site back up and try Joomla update on a test domain first,
    You can also report the issue on Joomla forum so they can check and help you to fix it.

Regards

joomlartdai Friend

hi, i have restored mywebsite localhost,updated to joomla3.7.2, the error have changed to 1054 Unknown column 'f.alias' in 'field list' ,i will post in Joomla forum, i think the error code change not related joomla version, but because of localhost.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes if you are getting it on every Joomla update there is something went wrong during the update. I tested some site for Joomla update but no issue.
    I suggest you to post on Joomla forum

Regards

joomlartdai Friend
    joomlartdai Friend

hi, i have moved mywebsite that updated to joomla372 online,and the error is 1054 Unknown column 'f.alias' in 'field list' so the error change is related to joomla version!

joomlartdai Friend

do you have a new version of ja mega filter?

1. filter-error1
    2. filter-error2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum