Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi
    I´ve been around in the forum but couldn´t find a hint to my question…

In the backend – Menu: / Page Display: The “masthead slogan” in megamenu does not show at all. Is this a bug or is it just switched off somewhere?
    Hope you can help.
    Thanks in advance
    William

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@virtual24

Please follow this documentation link
    Hope it helps

Kloeckner Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 420615 wrote:</em><blockquote>@virtual24

Please follow this documentation link
    Hope it helps</blockquote>

Hi
    and thank you for the fast reply. unfortunately my backend looks different than stated in your tutorial.

pls see the screenshot.

As you can see, – in my page-display settings are 4 options missing. (my backend config is in german)
    Any idea why the options are missing?
    Need help
    william

1. page-display
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Right now its difficult to figure out the root of issue. Please post your site url here and screenshot to illustrate the issues.

If possible, you can send via Private message URL and admin credentials of your site, I will have a closer look of your site.

Don`t forget to take backup of site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@virtual24 420636 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    and thank you for the fast reply. unfortunately my backend looks different than stated in your tutorial.

pls see the screenshot.

As you can see, – in my page-display settings are 4 options missing. (my backend config is in german)
    Any idea why the options are missing?
    Need help
    william</blockquote>

Hi Wiiliam As You mentioned in PM . you installed JA Purity Template in your Joomla.
    When you installed a template it will not install all the options like quickstart.
    Thats why the meshead title is missing from your pages.
    Also A quickstart is a complete package that contain all module ,menu Articles and joomla CMS.
    SO Don`t worry about this .

You can user your meshead title according to your choice 🙂

For example If you show meshead title and slogan on your page . Just Add the title and slogan in that menu
    like this >

And will look like this >

This is the most simplest way that i can explain.
    For more information please follow the user guide here

Hope it Helps

1. Joomla-Administration-Menu-Manager-Edit-Menu-Item
    2. Magazine-Layout
    splico123 Friend

what about people who installed the template without quickstart, we could use help in making that change to actually use full purity template.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@splico123 421831 wrote:</em><blockquote>what about people who installed the template without quickstart, we could use help in making that change to actually use full purity template.</blockquote>
    Hello Please follow the documentation
    here is the link
    If you need more closer look like demo
    you can create a demo site from the site builder
    here is the link

Hope it Helps 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum