Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Template has a special feature to show the article images in masthead from article itself .
    While When the menu type is signle Article type Menu , Developer fixed this issue in Latest update of JA Mono template . You can update the template and fix this issue .

etna34 Friend

I update template and masthead to 1.0.2 and in single article type menu images are NOT shown in masthead, do I miss something?

For me it is not a problem, the big issue is that we can not have article info (with category, author, addthis e.t.c.) under the title in masthead, but only when the type menu is Blog or Isotope. This is totally unacceptable. Article info block must be there on all menu item types, when you select to be shown.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi etna34
    Kindly post your site super user details vai private reply and share the url of article where u are facing this problem.
    If you have custom work let me know , it will help me to debug your problem .

etna34 Friend

Hi Pankaj
    Thanks for your concern
    I can confirm that after re-installation of Masthead 1.0.2, in "Menu Item Type: Single article" the Masthead displays the article intro image.
    My and I think others main issue is this:
    In Single article menu item type, we have NOT the article info under the Title inside the masthead, but the only position it can take is "below" the article text.
    Take into account that this also creates other problems i.e. you can not show addthis plugin with ja-bookmark as it must be positioned "before display content" to be shown in blog and isotope inside masthead, but in this position it can not be shown in single article.
    Can you please arise a demand about that, as it has no meaning to have this specific feature only for some menu item types (blog and isotope)?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi etna34
    The masthead module is working fine on the menu type single article , About the article info issue , i reported it to our development department , once i will get info , i will inform u here .
    stay tuned .
    Sorry for the inconvenience .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @etna34
    Kindly Take full backup of site and update template and T3 plugin to latest version .The change these two files
    masthead.php and default.php file as given in the path of attached zip file .
    This is the only possibility that can be added for this view , this is a feaure in the template to show article in this way , Its hard to customize a pre built design .
    Hope it helps.
    Do not forget to take backup .

1. ja_mono.zip
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘masthead does not work with Single Articles’ is closed to new replies.