Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Wow. I almost exploded with joy Pankaj, thank you very much, but I can not see that location inside the options when I try to locate a module. Something is missing

1. inside_bottom_tools
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You type and enter the position or add the position name in templatedetails.xml file in the template folder to show it in the list.

Regards

delinea Friend

I added "bottomshare" in the templatedetails.xml and it worked perfect, but, the bottomshare location is repeated below the article-bottom. How can this be solved? (you can see this situation when you enter any article)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You added the module position in /html/com_content/article/default.php" in template "ja_teline_v".
    This is why its showing.
    Remove the position from this file http://prntscr.com/gq79go

Regards

delinea Friend

I really do not understand how to do it. Sorry my poor English, maybe I do not understand what I should do

delinea Friend

sorry … I have to remove what appears between <! – test -> and <! – // test -> with that I solve it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the article bottom, the module is showing because you added the same position in this file
    /html/com_content/article/default.php" in template "ja_teline_v".

You have to revert your changes so this position will not show.
    Hope its clear now.

delinea Friend

understood, perfect, that I had added it before yesterday, and it did not work for me, that’s why I did not remember, and now caused problems when adding the module in the templatedetails.xml evidently. Thank you very much, it works great! is a great assistance to use a space with other possibilities

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  delinea 6 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘make more use of tool space’ is closed to new replies.